He says it was in place "before we started developing the movie, or just as we were developing it. Doctor Strange says that line because we knew it was the title".
In a new featurette, seen above, Larson talks about the training she endured on her journey to embody Carol Danvers.
It then shifts to detail the Skrull space invasion, with Carol stating that the evil extraterrestrials are shape-shifters that can not be trusted - not even when they appear as gentle, sweet old ladies.
And while Carol Danvers is clearly a Nine Inch Nails fan, the song is from a completely different source. It's impossible to know, but if this was just a slip of the tongue, it's certainly understandable - this is the twenty-first movie in the MCU, and he's been around since the beginning. Yeah, these two are gonna get along just fine.
Alongside the fresh Captain Marvel extended spot, Marvel unveiled three incredible new posters for the film - one for the IMAX version, another for the Dolby Cinema format, and one for the RealD 3-D version.
"She is more powerful than any character we've introduced thus far", Feige told EW last fall.
The film opens March, giving you two months to figure out when you want to see the film but, based on this new TV spot, that's probably going to be as soon as possible.
Speaking of keeping secrets, Feige also confirmed the popular prediction that the marketing for Endgame wouldn't show us much beyond the first 15 or 20 minutes of the film. Agent Coulson died in the 2012 film, The Avengers. Tickets to Captain Marvel are on sale now everywhere tickets are sold.
- New Year Brings New Windows 10 October Update Issues
- DR Congo election: Officials delay result of presidential vote
- Coachella 2019 Headlined by Childish Gambino and Ariana Grande
- Kevin Spacey in court to face charges of groping teenage bus boy
- Trump takes a jibe at Modi for funding a library in Afghanistan
- Former Patriots Ty Law, Richard Seymour Pro Football Hall Of Fame Finalists
- Man charged in fatal shooting of 7-year-old girl
- Madonna says she is ‘entitled to free agency’ over her body
- Fernandinho: The pressure is on Liverpool
- Joe Flacco of Baltimore Ravens prepares for postseason run as backup quarterback