All they needed was an opening.
The Lakers overturned a 67-54 half-time deficit to win 107-97 on Monday night. The duo responded, helping Los Angeles rally from a double-digit halftime deficit.
The Lakers are definitely not the same team without LeBron James and it has been showing since the holidays. The Mavs were 11-of-43 from the field in the second half and had 11 turnovers. Could the Lakers be in line for a big move, or will they ride out the storm and stick with their plan to wait until next summer to find a star running mate for James? "He's going to get an MRI", said Walton.
"We're competitors", Ball said.
Ball was held scoreless against Minnesota but responded with some clutch baskets in the second half. The contest against the Lakers will be the third of those matchups. "I don't think we brought the fight today". It's not just what he said to y'all, it's constant talk of how I can be better, how I can be more consistent.
Los Angeles signed James to a four-year, $153.3million contract in June.
According to oddsmakers at BetNow.eu, the Mavericks are favored at home, as they are getting odds of -8 points against the Lakers. He's averaging 18.7 points, six rebounds and 2.5 assists on the season and is the team's second-leading scorer.
Eventually, the high energy level wore down the Mavericks and the team outscored Dallas 32-13 in the third period to overturn the deficit and take a lead into the fourth. Numerous Dallas Cowboys, including running back Ezekiel Elliott and linebacker Jaylon Smith, attended the game, drawing an ovation from the sellout crowd.
The Los Angeles Lakers will be without LeBron James for a few more games as he recovers from a groin injury.
Hart finished with 14 points and 12 rebounds. Same goes for his assists, steals, and shooting percentage - particularly from beyond the arc, where he is knocking down less than 30 percent of his tries after hitting almost 40 percent last season. "It's hard to win in this league when you're healthy, so you gotta give double that effort when guys are down". "Hopefully it won't happen again".
- Is this Xiaomi’s foldable tablet?
- Coachella 2019 Headlined by Childish Gambino and Ariana Grande
- Ravens fans boo Lamar Jackson, chant for Joe Flacco
- China-U.S. trade talks restart as warship clouds negotiations
- Madonna says she is ‘entitled to free agency’ over her body
- Disturbing R. Kelly docuseries shows relationship with Aaliyah in a new light
- Joe Flacco of Baltimore Ravens prepares for postseason run as backup quarterback
- Google Assistant reaches one billion devices
- Former Patriots Ty Law, Richard Seymour Pro Football Hall Of Fame Finalists
- Fernandinho: The pressure is on Liverpool