There were also chants for Joe Flacco to line up under center. He only had 25 yards and was 3-for-10 passing midway through the fourth quarter, and at this point his quarterback rating was zero.
The Chargers signal caller failed to throw a touchdown pass during their win over the Ravens with 15 of their 23 points being scored by kicker Michael Badgley. For me, the answer is yes. "I don't believe so". There are a couple of reasons.
Harbaugh was asked after the loss to the Chargers whether that was his last game, and he answered, "I don't believe so". The Ravens defense sacked Andrew Luck three times, picked him off once and held him to 288 yards on 54 pass attempts (5.3 YPA). I'm good. I still have a desire to play. The accuracy issues are certainly there. "You have no idea, but you're looking around like, 'Oh, there's Philip [Rivers] and there's Antonio [Gates].' It's one of those things where you want to just make the kicks and develop trust". I think I've said before, he's like having another coach back there.
As for the second half, the game seemed to offer more of the same. But then the Eagles took over scoring 29 unanswered points to win going away, 36-20.
Heading into the game, everyone knew the strength of the Ravens was the running game. "As a backup, really you're just ready to be called on". On the next play, Melvin Gordon was falling into the end zone and the referees missed a possible fumble returned for a TD by the Ravens after inexplicably ruling the play dead.
Baltimore's defense finished the regular season No. 1 in the National Football League in yards allowed per game and second in points. There are only three players remaining on either from that 2008 AFC Championship game: Brady, Rivers and New England kicker Stephen Gostkowski. Despite the awful performance and chanting from Ravens fans, John Harbaugh made a decision to stick it out with Jackson.
I'd quickly be traded to Horse & Hound by NFL.com if I refused to include the Cowboys in one of these scenarios, so here we go. If the Chiefs prevail, Bill Belichick and crew will have to travel to Arrowhead Stadium. He showed that he does have the ability as a passer on the final two drives. However, the Ravens did mount a strong comeback making up much ground. He said Monday that the two were offering words of encouragement to Jackson throughout the game. Once again, from The Sun. I still have a desire to play and I feel that I can still affect the game and dominate games.
"We're just going to enjoy it and hope it we can work it out", Suggs said.
- Apple is trying to steal business from China’s homegrown smartphone players
- Man City's Fernandinho warns Liverpool: The pressure is on
- Confirmed - Man United's team news for Reading clash - Duo will start
- 'Bohemian Rhapsody's' big Golden Globes wins divides movie fans
- Chinese space probe makes historic touchdown on dark side of Moon
- Saudi woman fights Thai deportation, says life at risk in Kuwait
- Tropical storm to bring rain, high seas to southern Thailand
- Man charged in fatal shooting of 7-year-old girl
- DR Congo election: Officials delay result of presidential vote
- Kelly's Manager Accused of Threatening Parents of 'Surviving R. Kelly'