One of the questions many people had about Samsung's folding device, dubbed the Galaxy F, is if the screen would have a crease where it folds.
That surprising piece of news comes via Korean news site The Korea Herald.
The Galaxy Unpacked event will start from 11 a.m. PT on February 20 and just like always, Samsung will be live streaming the event for fanboys and interested folks to follow.
The next flagship phone in Samsung's long-running Galaxy series, the S10, is slated to break cover on February 20th.
Samsung has never had a major Galaxy launch primarily in San Francisco before; these events have typically been in NY or at MWC in Barcelona.
As for what improvements the Galaxy S10 might offer, Samsung is expected to embrace the new trend of hole-punch displays.
The Samsung Foldable Smartphone was shown off on video at Samsung's Developer Conference a year ago, the company has not revealed many specifications on the handset.
Sources told The Korea Herald that the 10th edition of Galaxy S phones will be unveiled in the USA city - home to world's most innovative tech firms -- one week ahead of the Mobile World Congress 2019 that kicks off in Barcelona, Spain on February 28. Its teaser video all but confirms the Galaxy S10 will be the star of the show.
"Samsung is targeting consumers in their 40s with purchasing power, considering that the first foldable phone would come with a high price tag of between 1.5 million and two million won [$1,346 and $1,794]", an industry source said. Users can now have a devoted screen to share photos, messages and memories on their fridge, and are able to customize their photos with different photo styles, add handwritten notes and stickers, and even change the background color to match their kitchen - all bringing the family closer to elevate the way they connect and share.
According to Samsung, the new Family Hub 4.0 refrigerator will give users a smoother interface and troubleshoot issues and notify users through v the SmartThings app.
Weakening demand for the iPhone could get worse next month when Samsung delivers its next-generation smartphone lineup.
- Saudi woman fights Thai deportation, says life at risk in Kuwait
- HTC announces Vive Pro Eye, Vive Cosmos
- China-U.S. trade talks restart as warship clouds negotiations
- Theresa May's Brexit deal to face 15 January vote
- DR Congo election: Officials delay result of presidential vote
- Lawyer: Georgia prosecutor seeking info about R. Kelly
- Trump to `address nation` on border crisis
- Lebron James Will Miss Another Week Due To Groin Injury
- Jamie Lee Curtis criticises 'Fiji Water Girl' for Golden Globes PR stunt
- Kelly's Manager Accused of Threatening Parents of 'Surviving R. Kelly'