Ms Mayorga signed a non-disclosure contract for $375k a year later but has now waived her right to anonymity to bring about the action.
Authorities issued the warrant to Italian court because Ronaldo resides there.
Ronaldo has denied the rape allegation.
Ronaldo, 33, had always maintained that Mayorga's claim is bogus and "plans on cooperating with investigators to prove his innocence", TMZ reports.
Ronaldo, the world's highest paid footballer, has been accused of raping a Las Vegas hostess in the city in 2009.
Kathryn Mayorga filed a lawsuit last November alleging Ronaldo raped her despite her screaming no repeatedly. She claims that he invited her up to a party in his room, and once they were alone he forced her to have anal sex with him while she begged him to stop.
Las Vegas police investigating a rape allegation against Cristiano Ronaldo have sent a warrant to authorities in Italy requesting a sample of the Portuguese football superstar's DNA, a police spokeswoman said Thursday.
The police case was closed in 2009 when the alleged victim, Kathryn Mayorga, declined to name her alleged assailant.
The documents which purportedly contain statements by Mr. Ronaldo and have been reported in the media are complete fabrications.
She said she wanted the agreement to be declared void, explaining that she had gained the courage to speak out because of the #MeToo movement.
The Portuguese worldwide has previously dismissed the allegation as "fake news" and earlier in October issued a statement through his Twitter account in which he "firmly" denied the accusation.
"He told me if I wanted to go out he would give me permission slips at one point", Lennard wrote in a Tweet that has now gone viral on the social networking sites.
- Senate Democrats Block Syria Sanctions Over Shutdown
- Pompeo: 'If we have to, we will strike Syria'
- Harrington: "I have to find an edge as Ryder Cup captain"
- Everything that Samsung announced at CES 2019
- Lawyer: Georgia prosecutor seeking info about R. Kelly
- Astronomers intercept mysterious repeating radio signals from space
- Camden County Will Continue to Give Flu Shots Through February
- African News: Opposition Candidate Felix Tshisekedi Clinches Election Victory In DRC
- Trump Threw 'Temper Tantrum' After Dems Refused Border Wall, Chuck Schumer Says
- Justin Trudeau Confirms Canada Has Granted Asylum To Saudi Teen