He said: 'Odoi in the last week has been very normal.
Max Bielefeld of Sky Sports has reported that the teenager has handed in a transfer request, and that the club will try "everything" to keep the player during this January transfer window. He's not at a mid-table club thinking 'why am I not playing?' it's Willian, Pedro, proper players.
"Obviously Eden Hazard is the one they'd like to extend the most, I would assume, but they're not going to extend all three".
VAR did not come to Chelsea's aid in their EFL Cup semi-final first-leg defeat to Tottenham on Tuesday, when the technology was used to award Harry Kane a penalty.
Hudson-Odoi has been offered the No.10 shirt by the German giants, who have identified the winger as their No.1 target this month.
Fabregas, who has won two Premier League titles since joining Chelsea in 2014, has struggled for first-team opportunities under Sarri, making six appearances in the league this season. "Now with the midfielders we are in trouble, I think, because I don't know the [injury] situation of Ruben [Loftus-Cheek], if it is serious or not", he said. He is very young, he has the future.
"I don't think they're going to be the dominant team they were, they've got a lot of older players in the team now".
"I'm really disappointed with the result but I'm really happy with the performance", Sarri said.
- Lady Gaga Speaks Out on Collaborating With R. Kelly
- Trump Threw 'Temper Tantrum' After Dems Refused Border Wall, Chuck Schumer Says
- Lady Gaga to remove duet with R. Kelly from streaming services
- NYC Mayor: City Will Guarantee Healthcare for All New Yorkers
- Vic Fangio Named Denver Broncos Head Coach
- Harrington: "I have to find an edge as Ryder Cup captain"
- Camden County Will Continue to Give Flu Shots Through February
- Markets slip as US-China trade negotiations end
- African News: Opposition Candidate Felix Tshisekedi Clinches Election Victory In DRC
- Police have sent out a warrant for the DNA of Cristiano Ronaldo