Today, HMD Global is proud to announce that the Nokia 8.1 smartphone is the latest smartphone lineup to kick off 2019. Customers already able to pre-order the device through these Authorized Nokia Retailers in which they will also receive a gift pack worth RM 188.
Although more and more manufacturers are launching handsets with a hole for the selfie camera in the display that replaces the notch, I hope that there must be a third - and much better - design approach that will be introduced in the future. Effectively, the development should get rid of screen cutouts for a more immersive display experience. As usual, Nokia is part of the "Android One" program, which just means the phone has stock Android and a reliable update schedule. The Nokia 9 has a thick, straight top and bottom bezels that make it seem like something from 2017, while the Nokia 8.1 Plus' hole-punch display gives it a more 2019-era design. Given those features, the Nokia 8.1 Plus may be targeted at the mid range. At least one of the rear shooters will be equipped with a 16-megapixel sensor, and like other products from HMD Global, the rear cameras will feature lenses from ZEISS Optics. The phone will also have Nokia's OZO Audio technology.
The rear side features dual camera comprising of 12MP and 13MP sensors with f/1.8 and f/2.6 aperture respectively. The same tipster had previously tipped about various upcoming Nokia phones and majority were accurate. The phone has a 5.86-inch HD+ notched display at 720×1520 pixels resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio. At the bottom, the USB Type-C port is sandwiched between the bottom-firing speakers on its left and a hole for the mic on the right. HMD Global should launch it in other markets including the United States and Europe in the months following its release in China. Maybe the Plus will feature a flagship chipset to help distance it from the Snapdragon 710-powered Nokia 8.1 (well have to wait for benchmark results to find that out).
- Senate approves bill to pay federal employees retroactively after shutdown ends
- Lawyer: Georgia prosecutor seeking info about R. Kelly
- Vic Fangio Named Denver Broncos Head Coach
- Harrington: "I have to find an edge as Ryder Cup captain"
- Former Sheriff Scott Israel vows to fight 'unjustified' suspension from office
- Alien contact? Mysteriously repeating radio signals captured by Canadian telescope
- Attorneys for suspect in Closs case 'relying on integrity of judicial system'
- African News: Opposition Candidate Felix Tshisekedi Clinches Election Victory In DRC
- Jeff And Mackenzie Bezos Have $137 Billion to Split Down the Middle
- CES 2019: JBL Link Drive Brings Google Assistant To Any Car