As far as the prices are concerned, the company will be eyeing to keep the price competitive as the fact the Redmi brand is known for value for money products. The photos from TENAA suggested that the device will come in a gradient colour option, a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, and a dual primary camera setup. In advance, there is a 13-megapixel selfie sensor too with highlights like AI confront open, AI shrewd excellence, AI single shot haze, front HDR, foundation obscure, and that's just the beginning. Now, if you take a look at the provided images, you will be able to see only the back side of the device, but that is enough to notice that the phone will be made out of metal and glass. All new Redmi series has debuted with Redmi Note 7.
Xiaomi is kicking off its new year with - you guessed it - a new Redmi phone.
Going by the specs, features, and the price, Redmi Note 7 is the new mid-range king of smartphone. But on the Redmi Note 7 Pro, the scenario gets different. Redmi Note 7 will be the first device to arrive under the independent brand, and one of the most distinct parts of this smartphone is the lack of Mi branding.
Last week, Xiaomi announced that its Redmi line of affordable smartphones will become a separate brand much like Honor is to Huawei. It isn't clear if Redmi will be providing a similar policy for the device when it is sold outside of China. But considering some of the Xiaomi phones are getting upgraded to MIUI 10 and Android 9 Pie, we expect Xiaomi to bring the latest software to Redmi Note 7 as well. Fortunately, the phone still comes with a headphone jack, and uses a USB-C port.
Xiaomi's Redmi had earlier this week scheduled a launch event for January 10 - later today for the launch of its first Redmi Phone. Moreover, Redmi Note 7 is rumored to be launched with a price tag of 2,999 Yuan.
It is backed by a 4000mAh non-removable battery and with the QuickCharge 4.0 support, the device can be fully charged in 1 hour 40 minutes.
- Senate Democrats Block Syria Sanctions Over Shutdown
- Jayme Closs, 13, found alive in Douglas County, sheriff says
- Maurizio Sarri Keen To Land Replacement For Cesc Fabregas
- Vic Fangio Named Denver Broncos Head Coach
- Attorneys for suspect in Closs case 'relying on integrity of judicial system'
- Apple to launch three iPhones with new camera features this year
- CES 2019: JBL Link Drive Brings Google Assistant To Any Car
- African News: Opposition Candidate Felix Tshisekedi Clinches Election Victory In DRC
- Meghan Markle Wears First Maternity Dress During Pregnancy
- Camden County Will Continue to Give Flu Shots Through February