JOSE MOURINHO is available for a dramatic return to Real Madrid after Manchester United paid him a reported £15 million ($19 million) in compensation following his sacking last month, according to British media on Thursday.
The Portuguese coach has not been short of option since departing Old Trafford, with reports suggesting Benfica, Inter Milan and Los Blancos are all interested in his services.
The good news is that Jose Mourinho will be kept in curried quail eggs, fine Egyptian silks and After Eights for the time being having already received his full severance pay-out from Manchester United.
The Portuguese has denied he is set to return to the Primeira Liga by taking charge of Benfica, while returns to either Inter or Real Madrid have also been mooted.
The Sun now claims Real president Florentino Perez wants the 55-year-old, who departed the club by "mutual agreement" in 2013, back in Madrid.
"I actually just felt that Jose had a bit of burnout which you can get as a manager sometimes", he told The Debate show.
"When a professional is invited to return, it is a tremendous honour".
In his nearly three year reign at Old Trafford, he won Europa League and EFL Cup titles for the club.
I'm not training, I love that I am no longer talked about all the time and the best way to ensure that will remain the case is for me to not talk either. "The chapter is finished and you don't go around making criticism".
Mourinho made a name for himself by winning the Champions League at FC Porto, but Benfica were the first club who employed him as a head coach.
JOSE MOURINHO is already back in football after being hired as a pundit for beIN Sports.
- Former Sheriff Scott Israel vows to fight 'unjustified' suspension from office
- Poland arrests Huawei employee on spying charges
- Harrington: "I have to find an edge as Ryder Cup captain"
- Nokia 8.1 Plus is the company's most modern-looking phone yet
- African News: Opposition Candidate Felix Tshisekedi Clinches Election Victory In DRC
- Apple to launch three iPhones with new camera features this year
- Jayme Closs, 13, found alive in Douglas County, sheriff says
- Redmi Note 7 with 48MP camera launched at just Rs 10500
- Jeff And Mackenzie Bezos Have $137 Billion to Split Down the Middle
- Pompeo: 'If we have to, we will strike Syria'