The bookies have recieved a flurry of bets on this market, with 85 per cent of all punters backing Coutinho to end up at Old Trafford.
The final odd clause the two clubs agreed on after Coutinho's £142 million move, as reported by The Times' Paul Joyce, is that Barca have to pay a "premium clause" of £89 million if they want to sign any Reds' players until 2020. The Uruguayan now has five goals in his last five games in all competitions, bagging a brace here. "Once we scored, the game opened up for us" said Suarez. But what about Suarez? Subs - Vidal 5, Semedo 5, Dembele 7.
It seems odd to suggest that Philippe Coutinho is on the verge of leaving Barcelona considering he was made one of the most expensive players in football history by the Liga giants roughly 12 months ago.
Aside from the above, Neymar dropped away from the Ballon d'Or running and it is now accepted by the Brazil worldwide that he made a mistake in moving clubs.
53' GOAL! Barcelona 2-0 Eibar: There's the landmark goal!
Barcelona are now first in the La Liga table.
Next on the list is Telmo Zarra, who played for Athletic Bilbao from 1940 to 1955, with 251 efforts. It's not often that the Barcelona number 10 misses a chance like that.
'Now Coutinho isn't playing and it's the other way around.
That gives him a colossal lead over Luis Suarez, who is the second-highest active scorer for Barca with 166 tallies. Everyone expected Suarez to pick out a teammate when he was played through down the right channel, but with the outside of his boot he finds the back of the net.
- Everything that Samsung announced at CES 2019
- US Fed officials see future of rate hikes "less clear"
- Senate approves bill to pay federal employees retroactively after shutdown ends
- Jayme Closs, 13, found alive in Douglas County, sheriff says
- Pompeo: 'If we have to, we will strike Syria'
- TIMELINE: When Can You Expect Snow In Maryland This Weekend?
- Former Sheriff Scott Israel vows to fight 'unjustified' suspension from office
- United States federal shutdown becomes longest in history
- Poland arrests Huawei employee on spying charges
- NYC Mayor: City Will Guarantee Healthcare for All New Yorkers