Outspoken Christian actor Chris Pratt took to Instagram in the early morning hours on Monday to announce that he is getting married. The couple made things Instagram official last month when Pratt posted a sweet tribute to his new love for her birthday.
"My sweet love. Wouldn't want to live this life with anyone but you", she wrote on Instagram. "Here we go! ♥️", Pratt captioned his announcement.
The news came after Pratt went on a double date with Schwarzenegger's dad, Arnold, and his girlfriend Heather Milligan.
Anna and Chris, 39, split up in August 2017 after eight years of marriage and have remained friendly exes for the sake of their son Jack, six.
Rumors of the couple dating began in June when they were snapped during a picnic in California, as per the Daily Mail.
The duo has continued to co-parent their 6-year-old son, Jack, and Schwarzenegger has also been seen spending time with the little guy. In November, she posted a photo of the sunset with the caption: "God shot".
Meanwhile, Pratt's new fiancée Schwarzenegger has also spoken out for the first time since the engagement news broke.
- TIMELINE: When Can You Expect Snow In Maryland This Weekend?
- Maurizio Sarri Keen To Land Replacement For Cesc Fabregas
- 'Stabbing' next to youth centre just hours after Meghan and Harry visit
- Dave? Dave? Kansas City man gets tickets for helping Chief
- Jeff And Mackenzie Bezos Have $137 Billion to Split Down the Middle
- Redmi Note 7 with 48MP camera launched at just Rs 10500
- Game of Thrones unveils season 8 premiere date, new teaser trailer
- 'Stratospheric' Messi scores 400th La Liga goal
- Trump calls report on FBI probe of him ‘most insulting’
- Attorneys for suspect in Closs case 'relying on integrity of judicial system'