Chelsea boss Sarri is furious that Bayern sporting director HasanSalihamidzic said this week that they "definitely" want to sign Hudson-Odoi during the January transfer window as he "has the qualities which would fit very well" with the German champions.
Chelsea head coach Maurizio Sarri has lashed out at Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich after publicly declaring interest in starlet Callum Hudson-Odoi. Those "Fabregas days" were not rare by any means and somebody who has watched him play knows it.
Chelsea are reluctant to sell and fear a backlash from fans who are not happy with a failure to bring players through the youth system.
With Hudson-Odoi potentially the third high profile English signing in the Bundesliga, it looks like the reluctance to move overseas to find first-team football for British players could be a thing of the past. "It has been left short in only one position at the moment because I think that Hudson-Odoi is improving". I think that at the moment, in the defensive phase, we are doing very well. "They didn't respect our club".
Speaking after the match on Saturday Sarri said: "After 20 minutes he lost a lot of balls". If they lure Higuain then he would be one of the top five paid players in the league or at least Chelsea.
"In the future maybe, but we have to work", Sarri said. Taking that factor into consideration, Real are prepared to test the resolve of both the clubs, although the transfer fees are expected to increase significantly if either of those players are to get their dream transfer. I think that he can do better.
After Eden Hazard was deployed as a "false nine" in Tuesday's Carabao Cup semi-final first leg loss to Tottenham, it appears Olivier Giroud is likely to start up front against the Magpies. The Blues should recall Tammy Abraham to solve the goal scoring problem.
"We need to improve in the box".
"It was better [against Newcastle] with the other wingers in attacking spaces".
- 'Stratospheric' Messi scores 400th La Liga goal
- Jeff And Mackenzie Bezos Have $137 Billion to Split Down the Middle
- R. Kelly's lawyer: My client did nothing wrong
- Real Madrid, Inter Milan link excites ex-Man United boss Jose Mourinho
- Unpaid Airport Screening Agents to Get Day’s Pay, $500 Bonus During Shutdown
- Maurizio Sarri Keen To Land Replacement For Cesc Fabregas
- 'Stabbing' next to youth centre just hours after Meghan and Harry visit
- Nokia 8.1 Plus is the company's most modern-looking phone yet
- Andy Murray's Former Coach Says Tennis Champion Wants Wimbledon Send Off
- Poland arrests Huawei employee on spying charges