This time Kim K reacted to Kanye West's recent comments about R. Kelly.
When Cohen asked whether they were working on having another baby, she confirmed saying, "We are".
However, the couple, who are also parents to North and Saint, will be using a different woman to carry their fourth child, as La'Reina recently gave birth to her own daughter.
"I think I- I think I would!" she said.
During a 2018 episode of KUWTK, Kim told sister Kendall and Kourtney's baby daddy Scott Disick that she had done the drug twice. "Obviously I knew that, I can't believe you were telling everyone".
The 38-year-old reality star then confessed that she let the news, which was first reported two weeks ago, slip when she got drunk at a Christmas Eve party.
She was joined by her sisters Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, who were said to be shocked that Kim was sharing the news.
"I would have maybe one more [child]", she admitted. "And I can't remember who I told because I never get drunk".
Kim and her family have indeed been open about addressing the video in the past.
During the event, Kanye told the crowd, "Everybody, they want the art from the artist but anytime they do anything erratic they just gonna pull up the full documentaries on them".
Kim continued: "Well, it's out there".
- Michael Cohen to testify before House Oversight Committee
- Egg picture breaks Kylie Jenner's record as most liked image on Instagram
- Netflix raises prices for USA customers
- Redmi Note 7 with 48MP camera launched at just Rs 10500
- TIMELINE: When Can You Expect Snow In Maryland This Weekend?
- Nokia 8.1 Plus is the company's most modern-looking phone yet
- 'Stratospheric' Messi scores 400th La Liga goal
- R. Kelly's lawyer: My client did nothing wrong
- Real Madrid, Inter Milan link excites ex-Man United boss Jose Mourinho
- Mauricio on Kane and Sissoko injuries