Except that we now know its trailer is arriving tomorrow, but at what time?
Spider-Man: Far From Home (which poses an interesting challenge for Marvel, considering the film is the first project after Avengers: Endgame; the trailers can't reveal too much) hopes to keep the hot streak going. However, after realizing his expertise in illusions could make him an effective supervillain -he began to plot against Spider-Man. "Europe does not need friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man", says Peter, as he leaves his Spidey suit at home. While Mysterio is expected to be an antagonist in the film, he seems to be battling the other baddie here, warding him off with some distinctly Doctor Strange-like powers. We've finally been given a first look at the upcoming sequel to Spider-Man: Homecoming and (spoiler alert) it looks fantastic.
Though most of the fans were blown away by Spider-Man played by Tom Holland and Mysterio portrayed by Jake Gyllenhaal and their fantastic teamwork against the common enemy. Spider-Man really is a friendly neighborhood superhero, and he's very keen on actually helping his community.
There's lots and lots to discuss in this trailer, so hit the comments below and tell us what you think.
Even Gyllenhaal got in on the teasing fun, with a post about his reaction to hearing the trailer when it was first shown at CCXP. Many fans will be dissecting it for months to come, and we can't wait to see all the new theories that come with it. Perhaps Marvel wants to have a little more flexibility with its timeline. Of course, you knew this was probably going to be the case because you've been following along with our Spider-Man: Far From Home coverage, and knew both of these actors were in the movie. The movie is slated to release on July 5, 2019, after the release of Avengers Endgame on April 26, 2019.
- Unpaid Airport Screening Agents to Get Day’s Pay, $500 Bonus During Shutdown
- Turkey Hails Pompeo Comments Over Defense Against 'Terrorists'
- TIMELINE: When Can You Expect Snow In Maryland This Weekend?
- Netflix raises prices for USA customers
- Game of Thrones unveils season 8 premiere date, new teaser trailer
- R. Kelly's lawyer: My client did nothing wrong
- United States federal shutdown becomes longest in history
- Jayme Closs case: Suspect saw parents as 'barrier' to kidnapping
- Real Madrid, Inter Milan link excites ex-Man United boss Jose Mourinho
- Egg picture breaks Kylie Jenner's record as most liked image on Instagram