The Los Angeles Rams were able to find a way to beat the New Orleans Saints on Sunday despite Todd Gurley contributing nearly nothing, and the star running back is not surprised he ended up in the doghouse. Even Robey-Coleman admitted after the game that "hell yes" it should've been called.
In Week 9, the Rams failed on a fake field goal try in New Orleans, a play call that left some wondering why head coach Sean McVay was being so aggressive.
The Patriots got the game into overtime and won the coin toss, driving straight down the field in the extra period to win the game 37-31. "Not anything against Todd, C.J. did a nice job, but I thought that they did a nice job as a whole, slowing down our run game, and we kind of just had to grind some things out". "You might not have scored a touchdown anyway!"
"It was simple. They blew the call". Everyone with an objective brain knows it. The Patriots and Rams may play a classic, but there's a real argument to be made that the Saints and Chiefs should be playing for the title. Patriots fans probably now have to hear it from Chiefs fans for the rest of time - "Edelman touched the ball!".
The first, which required a lengthy video review, involved Julian Edelman muffing a punt.
"For a call like that not to be made, man, it's just hard to swallow". The team already had the 2017 defensive player of the year in Donald and the offensive player of the year in Gurley, who played sparingly Sunday as he continues to return from a knee injury.
"Why I always call heads?"
The officiating truly got questionable later in the fourth quarter. But there's nothing keeping the National Football League from expanding the list of replay-reviewable plays to include judgment calls. The penalty gave the Patriots 15 yards and a first down instead of what would've been third-and-7. Brees was magnificent, driving the Saints 71 yards in 12 plays, finishing it off with a nifty, quick two-yard screen pass to split-out, backup, gimmick-play quarterback Taysom Hill.
- Zimbabwe cuts internet indefinitely amid violent crackdown
- Ghana press body condemns killing of journalist
- Federal choose sides with Trump, permitting employees to go unpaid throughout shutdown
- Fort Campbell soldier among Americans killed in Syrian explosion
- Prince Philip involved in vehicle crash near royal estate
- Trump grounds House speaker, scraps Davos trip amid shutdown
- Klopp admits Liverpool win over Crystal Palace is a 'massive result'
- Lakers await LeBron's return, close out roadtrip against MVP-favorite James Harden
- US demands regular review of China trade reform
- Microsoft will finally kill off Windows Phone support this year