Last year, the culmination of some Twitter jabs saw then SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch assault Ronda Rousey on RAW backstage before orchestrating an ambush on the rest of RAW's women's roster on the Survivor Series go-home show.
Ronda Rousey got an unusually rude welcome on Raw on Monday night, with boos from the moment she walked out. With Lynch's sights firmly set on Ronda Rousey, who will step up to challenge the Empress of tomorrow? It's that big a deal. Rousey would later interfere and cost Lynch her SmackDown championship at the TLC pay-per-view in December. Rousey responded by saying she has the ability to kill Lynch with her bare hands without breaking a sweat. She wanted to defeat the "best version" of Becky Lynch.
Her win made her fans go berserk as The Man was not scheduled to join the 30-woman match, but she came and was allowed to enter the ring after a brief row with WWE official Fit Finlay.
WrestleMania 35 takes place on April 7 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Unlike [Men's Royal Rumble winner] Seth Rollins, I don't need much time to think. "I love a good challenge and they do too, so let's do the damn thing". The people want to see her wrestle at that level, and frankly, that's where Bayley deserves to be.
- MPs reject bid to delay Brexit by extending Article 50
- Snow 'likely' in North Devon this week says Met Office
- Trump temporarily ends shutdown without border wall money
- Former Trump's Advisor to cooperate in Mueller's investigation
- Novak Djokovic tops Rafael Nadal to win 7th Australian Open title
- Zac Efron Debuts Bleached Blonde Hair at Sundance Film Festival 2019!
- United States warns of 'serious consequences' after Venezuela moves against Guaido
- Venezuela: Nicolas Maduro suspends order to expel American diplomatic personnel
- Matthew Whitaker: Mueller Probe 'Close To Being Completed'
- Apple FaceTime Bug Allows Callers to Hear and See Before People Answer