Here are the most interesting transfer/contract stories about Manchester United and their players in the last few days of January.
United confirmed on Thursday that the France global has agreed a new contract to keep him at the club until 2024, while they have the option to extend it by another season.
The Norwegian will hope to have the Frenchman back against Claude Puel's Foxes, when United's unbeaten record run could extend into double figures.
The 23-year-old, who has been in transfer talks for a while, joined the Red Devils from Monaco in September 2015 for £36m.
Of course, that will not matter at this point.
Apart from Bayern Munich and Liverpool, Joao Felix has been linked with other European clubs like Borussia Dortmund, Atletico Madrid and Manchester United.
United have looked more like the team of old under Gill and Ferguson's stewardship in recent weeks. He is still not reaching his peak and his talents can develop massively.
Fellaini has struggled for game time under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and has been told he won't feature regularly.
Fellaini has only managed 31 minutes since Solskjaer took caretaker charge last month, although a calf injury has ruled him out of recent matches. Chinese Super League club.
So different in fact that a smiling, selected and scoring Martial has committed to United, for the next five and half seasons, with the option of a year on top of that.
United will likely have to make a similar offer to De Gea, which would make him the highest-paid goalkeeper in the world, if they are to secure his long-term future at the club.
The Chinese transfer window doesn't close until February 28, so the deal could drag on until late next month.
Zak Dearnley has moved to Oldham Athletic on loan until the end of the 2018/19 campaign.
- Yellow weather warning for snow and ice in Wrexham extended until Friday
- US Charges Huawei for Technology Theft & Violating Sanctions, China Rebukes "Unreasonable Crackdown"
- MPs reject bid to delay Brexit by extending Article 50
- Markets Right Now: Stocks sink on China slowdown fears
- Snow 'likely' in North Devon this week says Met Office
- Democrats fear Trump re-election if ex-Starbucks CEO Schultz runs
- United States warns of 'serious consequences' after Venezuela moves against Guaido
- Kyrie Irving open to reunion with LeBron James
- Sen. Kamala Harris town hall with CNN’s Jake Tapper
- Trump Says No Final Deal With China Until He Meets President Xi