The game was previously planned for a March launch, but things have been very quiet from Nintendo. However, the company has tempered its Switch hardware sales predictions. Role-playing game "Dragalia Lost", developed with CyberAgent Inc, got off to a strong start supported by heavy ad spending but is underperforming expectations, CyberAgent CEO Susumu Fujita said on Wednesday.
The Nintendo store in Japan will have its own floor in a new department store that's being rebuilt in a prime location in Shibuya, an area of Tokyo bustling with teens, commuters and retailers. Nintendo fans have a lot to be excited about this year. However, the company surprised many when it announced plans to bring Super Mario Run to the iPhone in 2016.
Nintendo is developing yet another mobile game, this time making Mario put on the lab coat he wore once back in the '90s.
Nintendo Co. topped quarterly profit estimates on holiday demand for Pokemon and Super Smash Bros. games, but weak Switch demand forced the company to cut its shipments forecast for the gaming device.
Cumulative global sales of the Switch total 30 million.
Nintendo said it sold 14.5 million Switch consoles in the April-December period along with 94.6 million software units.
Together with Nintendo and LINE, NHN Entertainment, which has released and operated various online and mobile games, will take part in the development and operation of Dr. Mario World.
- Apple busts Facebook for distributing data-sucking app
- Is India the team to beat at the ICC World Cup?
- Anthony Martial: Man Utd forward signs new contract until 2024
- Angry Sarri repeats claim he can not motivate Chelsea players
- Former Trump's Advisor to cooperate in Mueller's investigation
- United States warns of 'serious consequences' after Venezuela moves against Guaido
- Rams cornerback on Tom Brady: ‘Age has definitely taken a toll.’
- Pelosi Would be 'BEGGING' for the Wall If Not for Tijuana Barrier
- MPs reject bid to delay Brexit by extending Article 50
- 'Go back to school': Trump lashes out at USA intelligence chiefs