Bowlen was the owner of the Broncos from 1984-2018 and was at the helm for three Super Bowl titles and seven Super Bowl appearances.
Members of Bowlen's family, on hearing of his selection, video chatted with Bowlen, who remained in Colorado. Bowlen ceded control of the team to Broncos president Joe Ellis in July 2014, when he announced that he has Alzheimer's disease.
Reed was one of four defensive backs who will be inducted on August 3 in Canton, Ohio. Senior finalists are determined by the Seniors Committee, which reviews the qualifications of those players whose careers ended more than 25 years ago.
Bailey would really take off when he landed on Mike Shanahan's team, being named All-Pro the first three years of his tenure in Denver and leading the league in interceptions with 10 in 2006.
Next year, Faneca will have to compete against former teammate Troy Polamalu on the ballot. He also holds the franchise record for rushing yards in a single season - 1,709 yards during the 2000 season. Steve Hutchinson has been a finalist twice with no induction, but there are offensive linemen who have waited longer.
Mawae and Law each were in their fifth year of eligibility and third year as finalists.
He'll be donning the yellow jacket this summer alongside Gonzalez, and three players who spent part of their careers trying to stop the groundbreaking tight end.
"This is home and timing was just right for it", said Bailey, who grew up in Folkston, Georgia, and played college ball at Georgia.
During his time with the Chiefs, he set franchise records for receptions, receiving yards, receiving touchdowns and 100-yard games, and thousands of fans still today wear his jersey.
"I know if Pat were here, the first thing he would have said is, 'How come Gradishar is not in?" "Still, when you hear the knock, your heart drops".
Kevin Mawae, an eight-time Pro Bowl center who spent half his 16-year career with the Jets, is headed to Canton, Ohio.
"Threw my phone across the room", the former Seahawk, Jet and Titan said. "I had a higher vertical than at the combine". Bowlen has been a big contributor to the league as well.
- Tom Brady admits he is 'beyond blessed' ahead of ninth Super Bowl
- Pep Guardiola fires message at Liverpool FC ahead of West Ham test
- Joe Schmidt issues World Cup warning to ‘bullied’ and ‘bruised’ Ireland
- City have 'a lot of time' to catch Liverpool - Pep
- Google Discovered Collecting User Data From Apple Via Internal Apps
- European Union nations recognise Guaido as Venezuela leader
- ICC announces fixtures for Men's T20 World Cup 2020
- Meghan Markle leaves a personal touch during latest charity visit
- Plane carrying Emiliano Sala found
- ‘Everything will be fine’ - Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp on struggling Naby Keita