News that Lawrence had accepted the proposal of her boyfriend, Cooke Maroney.
A source told Entertainment Tonight that "things couldn't have worked out any better" between the two, noting, "they have so much in common and truly hit it off". "They were sitting in a corner and she was wearing a black dress", said a witness to the scene. They've been dating for a total of 8 months, having first met in June 2018. He is now the director of an Upper East Side gallery Gladstone 64.
Back in September, Lawrence brought her man as her date to the NYC premiere of The Favourite, the Oscar-nominated film which stars her ex Hoult.
If that wasn't proof enough, Lawrence's rep confirmed to E!
Could Jennifer Lawrence be taking the next step in her relationship and heading to the altar?!
It's thought the dinner may have been an engagement celebration for the pair.
There are no reports on when Cooke Maroney, an art director at the Gladstone gallery in NY, popped the question to Jennifer Lawrence. But while they've been photographed together on several dates since then, we haven't really heard a lot from Lawrence about her beautifully blossoming romance. However, she hasn't shied away from holding hands with Maroney in public.
In the meantime, we're wishing the happy couple a wonderful engagement!
- Titanfall 3 is Not in Development Says Respawn
- Isco? We'd certainly talk to Madrid — Barça's Bartomeu
- Oil Slips Below $62 as US Inventories Rise
- HPV vaccine is safe, says cancer agency
- Huawei will announce its 5G Foldable Phone at MWC 2019
- Gurley: Taught Michel to 'run and catch' at Georgia
- Facebook Messenger now lets you unsend messages, but be quick!
- EPL: Hazard confirms he has made decision over Chelsea future
- Russia Suspends INF in Response to U.S. Withdrawal
- Pep Guardiola fires message at Liverpool FC ahead of West Ham test