Andrew Wilson: And well, I don't have more to share on the particulars of what would come in for Titanfall.
What just happened? Apex Legends only launched a couple of days ago and is already seeing broad adoption. EA does not live in a vacuum, however, and was expecting to rake in significantly more revenue for a much bigger profit-in October, the company had forecast $1.375 billion in revenue. This seems to contrast EA's recent earnings report, which states that the studio will deliver another premium Titanfall game by the end of the year.
Right now it looks like Apex Legends could be going the way of Fortnite and PUBG in terms of popularity, but we'll have to see how the next few months go. When a story broke about an Apex Legends player finding a "dog shrine", one developer made a decision to share the heartbreaking story behind it. Color us intrigued! With Respawn's pedigree, it's understandable to be excited, and we can't wait to hear more about this new Titanfall game. And so you can see very clearly as you watch and you play the game, that there are going to be opportunities to take the game in different directions over time. esports will nearly certainly be part of that additional game modes, the impact of additional legends over time, great view content will have an impact. He even mentioned how he'll sometimes visit this particular area on the map to feel better after the loss of Shadie and I'm not crying, you're crying.
- One case of measles confirmed in Bell County
- Jennifer Lawrence confirms engagement to art dealer boyfriend
- Whoopi Goldberg Defends Liam Neeson: 'This Man Is Not' a Bigot
- Isco? We'd certainly talk to Madrid — Barça's Bartomeu
- Facebook Messenger now lets you unsend messages, but be quick!
- Do not call me boss, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer tells Manchester United staff
- Growing List Of European Nations Endorse Venezuela Opposition Leader Guaidó
- HPV vaccine is safe, says cancer agency
- Titanfall 3 is Not in Development Says Respawn
- New Zealand vs India on February 6