Conley had been linked to Utah, Detroit and even Toronto along with Gasol in a handful of reports. "Lowry is definitely concerned about being traded by tomorrow".
It's not a surprise that Gasol would get moved, as that had been speculated for some time, and earlier this week, it was reported that the Grizzlies and Raptors were working on a deal for the veteran center.
Most notably, the 34-year-old big man will be a strong defensive presence for the Raptors. Sam Amick from The Athletic indicates that IN has add itself into the picture, too.
Since the 2016-17 season, Gasol has been good for 1.4 3-pointers per game, doing so at a 35.7 percent clip. In his 11 seasons with Memphis, Gasol became the franchise leader in points, rebounds, blocks and field goals made. I just want to go on the court and play ball and win games. The 2019 first-time All-Star is in the midst of the best season of his career and will be seeking a massive contract when he hits unrestricted free agency this summer.
Valanciunas, 26, has missed Toronto's last 25 games with a thumb injury, but was scheduled to return to the lineup tonight in Atlanta. Four more players from that 13-man roster are also now all former Raptors: Wright, Jakob Poeltl, Lorenzo Brown and Bebe Nogueira. At the very least he should be a rotation piece going forward. "But there is no replacing what Marc has done here, and what he's meant to this team". Then the Grizzlies announced January 6 that Chandler Parsons would continue rehab in Los Angeles after reports both sides had agreed to a split.
Valanciunas will be paired with Jaren Jackson Jr. for the long haul.
- Meghan Markle’s Friends Fear ‘Emotional Trauma’ Can Affect Her Baby
- Liam Neeson Admits To Rape Revenge Fantasy
- Lakers Pull Out Of Anthony Davis Trade Talks With Pelicans
- Demi Lovato deletes Twitter account over 21 Savage backlash
- Russia Suspends INF in Response to U.S. Withdrawal
- EPL: Hazard confirms he has made decision over Chelsea future
- Adam Levine Assures SJWs Their Voices Were Heard During Super Bowl Performance
- Whoopi Goldberg Defends Liam Neeson: 'This Man Is Not' a Bigot
- Titanfall 3 is Not in Development Says Respawn
- Do not call me boss, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer tells Manchester United staff