Pete Davidson has taken a subtle dig at Ariana Grande while covering up the once-matching tattoo that he got while the two were dating. "I'm always honored to be included".
But on the night of the Grammys, Grande chose to don the dress she would have worn on the red carpet, had she attended the show.
As the singer tweeted her thoughts throughout the night, she did not hold back when it came time to call out the award show once again.
Ariana also tweeted and deleted "literal bulls-t" a minute later.
Ariana wrote on Twitter, "I've kept my mouth shut but now you're lying about me".
While that might be good news for her fans, supporters of Mac Miller weren't happy, including his ex-girlfriend Ariana Grande.
Grande was still proud of Cardi B.
Meanwhile, Cardi B who did take to the stage on the big night, accepted her award for Best Rap Album for her debut Invasion of Privacy. Erlich was first to speak on the matter, insisting that Ariana Grande couldn't "pull something together" in a timely manner - with the singer then responding to Erlich's assertion of non-compliance with her signal beams turned the whole way up.
According to PEOPLE, Ms Grande was annoyed that the Grammys had invited Miller's parents to the ceremony and didn't give him the award. "Keep me in your orbit and you know you'll drag me under", she sings.
- Paul Pogba playing to his world-class potential under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's guidance
- Blast of ice and snow in forecast for Mississauga, Brampton Tuesday
- Livestream: Whitaker Testimony Before House Judiciary Committee
- Former Bills CB intercepts pass in AAF debut
- Toronto serial killer given life in prison for murdering eight
- Nerves no issue for Liverpool, says Klopp
- Elizabeth Warren Makes It Official, Announces She’s Running For President In 2020
- United Kingdom racing cancelled over EI scare
- Mexican Governor Says No More Caravans in His City
- Grizzlies offers fond farewell to Gasol