The Bronx-born rapper made history at the 2019 Grammy Awards on Sunday night by picking up the trophy for Best Rap Album, becoming the first solo female rapper to do so in the category's 20-plus year history.
This came after a since-deleted clip of herself using very colorful language while ranting about the criticism she has received over her Best Rap Album win which made her the first solo female ever to win the prize. The malfunction, which can be seen at the 3:10 mark in the video below, shows Cardi's necklace unclasping before it flies off her body. She has since deleted the tweets, insisting the message wasn't directed at the rapper.
In yet another video, she continued to share her gratitude for all the support.
She went on to talk about being nominated previous year for "Bodak Yellow", but she didn't win any awards for the song. Cardi, who joined Bruno Mars for his "Finesse" performance past year, was a powerhouse as she got the crowd going with her song, "Money". Cardi got snubbed! Now this year's a f***ing problem? "Number one album, as well".
Watch her performance below and let us know what you think.
The documentary and album will be released on February 22.
Like, what is even the point of Instagram without her? The two showed just how inseparable they are, as he accompanied her to the podium at Los Angeles' Staples Center, where she accepted the prestigious award for her LP Invasion of Privacy.
She grew tearful as she said: "I want to thank all the artists that took their time and their verses for my album".
"I listen to my album and I cry because I know the hell I went thruu doing the album is always a bittersweet memory", she wrote, alongside a screenshot of a complimentary comment from Chance the Rapper after her GRAMMY victory.
- Toronto serial killer given life in prison for murdering eight
- Paul Pogba playing to his world-class potential under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's guidance
- Virginia Lieutenant Governor Faces Second Sexual Misconduct Charge
- Amy Klobuchar Trolls Trump's Hair With 1 Simple Question
- 'Frustrating': George Clooney slams treatment of Meghan Markle
- Acting AG Matthew Whitaker tells lawmakers he hasn't interfered in Mueller investigation
- Former Bills CB intercepts pass in AAF debut
- Herrera has quietly become crucial to Solskjaer’s Manchester United vision
- Brexit Trifecta: May Rejects Corbyn's Customs Union Offer, What's Next?
- BBC Cameraman Attacked at Trump Rally