"Jaish al Adl" which says it seeks greater rights and better living conditions for the ethnic minority Baluchis, claimed responsibility for the attack earlier.
Revolutionary Guards' chief Maj.
During the conversation, Qureshi told Zarif that Iran was Pakistan's neighbour and Islamabad would never try to create any difficulties for Tehran.
He said that a team of Pakistani officials visited Iran and discussions are taking place with the Pakistani leadership. "Just in the past year, six or seven suicide attacks were neutralised but they were able to carry out this one", Jafari told the mourners.
Islamabad launched an operation against the "terrorists" in its Balochistan border province on Sunday, he said.
He added that Pakistan sent a delegation on Sunday to Iran, voicing hope that the two sides would reach an agreement that would put an end to such terrorist attacks.
Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qassemi said Iran "explicitly conveyed" to Ambassador Masoud that Tehran expects Islamabad and its military "to make a serious and decisive action" against the Jaish al-Adl group and its base inside its territory.
This is not the first time that Iranian security forces have allegedly been targeted by Pakistan-based terror groups.
Saudi Arabia on Monday vowed to "de-escalate" rising tensions between Pakistan and India.
Pakistan voiced support for the prince during the global outcry after the killing of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi by Saudi agents in October.
Pakistan government had invited the Taliban for talks along with the United States.
The crown prince, also known as MBS, at the request of his Pakistani host, Prime Minister Imran Khan, also ordered release of more than 2,100 of about 3,000 Pakistanis being detained in Saudi jails for various crimes. Khan drove the prince to the airport.
In a joint statement Monday, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia reiterated their commitment to continue combating extremism and terrorism and promoting peace in Afghanistan.
On Pak-India relations, he said that Saudi Arabia wants both countries to resolve their conflicts and have peaceful relations.
- Meghan Markle's being vilified the same way Diana was: George Clooney
- Trump's firing of FBI head Comey triggered probe — Ex-FBI official
- Best ways to make your website stand out from the rest
- Manchester United confirm £19.6m payout to Mourinho and assistants
- Anthony Davis Bluntly Addresses Trade Rumors
- Hamlin wins second Daytona 500 in wreck-littered race
- Amazon Pulls Out of New York City Plans After Backlash
- John McDonnell : Labour Has ‘Held The Party Together On Brexit’
- Australia has moved on from Tampa, Bill Shorten says
- Aurora attacker took gun to firing