It will come with a 6.3-inch full HD+ display with a waterdrop style notch and will be powered by a Snapdragon 660 processor. To the uninitiated, the M series was recently launched by Samsung to take on Chinese smartphone manufacturers such as Xiaomi, Honor and Realme which offer smartphones with best-in-class specs at highly competitive prices. Also, Samsung will release the Galaxy S10e, which is the expected downmarket version of the product.
Samsung Electronics Co on Friday announced that it plans to open three U.S. retail stores to promote its Galaxy line of smartphones as the South Korean giant sets to launch an updated flagship handset.
The Galaxy M30 will also come with a triple camera as is clear from the image shared by Samsung on its Twitter page. A case that you can charge up using the heavily-rumoured reverse wireless charging feature on the Galaxy S10, should the need arise.
Galaxy S8 comes with a 5.8-inch display that has the resolution of 1440x2960 and a density of 570-pixels-per-inch. We're also expecting an in-screen fingerprint sensor, so it won't be on the back of the phone, as it was with the Galaxy S9. Now the Korean tech giant has posted three new teasers of Galaxy S10 which give us close orientation regarding the device. The Galaxy S10 may include either 6GB or 8GB of RAM, and rumors show that it will be available in variants with either 128GB or 512GB of internal flash storage. The device will also be equipped with 25MP of front camera for selfie lovers. However, it will feature only a dual rear camera setup (similar to the Note 9's) and it will not feature ultrasonic fingerprint recognition.
Samsung remained the number one global handset maker with a 20.8% share in 2018 despite an eight percent sales slump for the year, according to research firm IDC - which said last year showed the worst overall decline in sales for the smartphone sector. Stay tuned to PhoneRadar for more news and updates.
- Opportunity Rover Mission Complete
- Cyrus steps in for ill Hemsworth at movie premiere Movie
- El Chapo verdict proof money can't buy happiness: Mexican president
- What does the end of the A380 mean for Airbus?
- Pak confers highest civilian award Nishan-e-Pakistan on Saudi Crown Prince
- Australia has moved on from Tampa, Bill Shorten says
- USA delivers aid to town bordering Venezuela to undermine President Nicolas Maduro
- JPM Coin: JP Morgan to launch the first bank coin
- Saudi Crown Prince Arrives in Pakistan for Official Visit
- Ex-astronaut Mark Kelly announces run for McCain Senate seat