Fans love it when Kardashian gives us a glimpse of her new nail color on social media and many of us really want the reality star to have an Instagram page dedicated to her gorgeous nails.
Larsa Pippen, best friend of Khloe's older sister Kim Kardashian, added: 'Amen!'
Thompson himself also addressed the reports on Twitter, writing, "FAKE NEWS" on Twitter before quickly deleting the statement.
This isn't the first time Thompson has been unfaithful to the mother of his 1-year-old daughter.
You recall how Thompson was caught up in a similar cheating scandal back in 2017 when he was spotted at a hookah lounge in Washington D.C., where he motorboated one woman and got a little touchy feely with another. "She's very stubborn when it comes to her life". "And Tristan you took everybody's phone but you let them stay".
Khloé didn't appreciate the backlash and took to Twitter to set the record straight on her hands-on parenting style.
Think again. Critics were quick to judge the mom of one for what they deemed as an unpractical manicure. "She has to be strong for herself and True".
Khloe Kardashian loves her nails and that's all there is to it.
Shortly after the story was published, Thompson tweeted a cryptic message, that has since been deleted. There are no games, no power struggles, no secrets and no manipulation.
- Fury's new ESPN deal casts shadow over Wilder rematch
- John McDonnell : Labour Has ‘Held The Party Together On Brexit’
- Samsung to launch United States retail stores on Galaxy S10 series launch day
- Teen who fled Britain to join ISIS has her United Kingdom citizenship revoked
- UK Parliament throws out May's plan to renegotiate Brexit
- Indian community pays tribute to Pulwama martyrs
- Skygazers, it's time for a super snow moon tonight
- Germany rejects U.S. call to leave Iran nuclear deal
- Irish American cardinal first ever bishop defrocked in history of Catholic Church
- Hamlin wins second Daytona 500 in wreck-littered race