Meghan is due to give birth in late April or early May.
It comes after the duchess met up with friends the evening before at Ralph Lauren's luxury restaurant the Polo Bar, which reportedly cost US$420 for five people.
Boo @united. delayed the flight for 6 hours, got us all to the board the plane; we wait another hour then cancel our flight not because of weather but because you are short staffed & didn't plan?
What are your thoughts on this? New York City-based harpist and singer, Erin Hill performed at Meghan Markle's baby shower.
An open doorway behind Serena showed a hallway with wooden flooring that appeared to lead through to the bedrooms and a living room, which is likely where Meghan gathered with her guests.
"As an American, she was very excited to have a baby shower thrown for her".
Markle, who is in the Big Apple for a reported baby shower, will join Harry next week in Morocco from February 23 to 25.
After meeting up with her close pal, Markle shopped at Bonpoint for some baby clothes. "But I hope she won't mind me sharing this because I've never seen anything like this at a baby shower".
"CBS This Morning" host Gayle King is also a guest, alongside designer Misha Nonoo and Markus Anderson, who reportedly introduced Meghan to husband Prince Harry. After the pics went online, soon fans started speculating that Meghan is having a baby girl.
"She can't replace me with George Clooney or Serena Williams - I'm her sister". The outlet also reports that one of the guests, her former "Suits" co-star Abigail Spencer arrived with two packages wrapped in blue.
- Snow, ice to make travel hazardous in Northern Virginia
- Hamlin wins second Daytona 500 in wreck-littered race
- Teen who fled Britain to join ISIS has her United Kingdom citizenship revoked
- Canadian prime minister Trudeau's chief secretary resigns
- Iran arrests militants linked to attack on Revolutionary Guards
- Aurora attacker took gun to firing
- Khloe Kardashian Splits With Tristan, He Allegedly Cheated With Kylie's BFF
- USA delivers aid to town bordering Venezuela to undermine President Nicolas Maduro
- Deputy US AG, who oversaw Russian Federation probe, to leave in March
- President Buhari orders military, police to be ruthless with election riggers