The royal beauty spent a few days in NY and was celebrated by her close friends with a lavish baby shower, which was hosted by Serena Williams, Jessica Mulroney and her childhood friend Genevieve Hillis.
Speaking on CBS This Morning, Gayle said she'd "never seen anything like" the baby shower, which cost around £330,000, according to the Daily Mail. However, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were still shocked because they reportedly did not expect the things he had prepared for them.
'Although William mixes with A-list celebrities, he doesn't take them home with him, they aren't his friends, they are people he works with.
Meghan returned to the United Kingdom early on after a $250,000 round trip, which saw her land back at Farnborough Airport, Hampshire.
Meghan's letter can, meanwhile, still be found on the newspaper's website, and it is unclear how the outlet is going to respond to the potential legal action. There's no official rule book for events such as these, and it seems very unlikely that anyone at Kensington Palace would begrudge Meghan taking the opportunity to honor a time-honored American custom.
Meghan had been in NY to mark the impending arrival of her baby and was seen in Midtown Manhattan at Ralph Lauren's The Polo Bar in Midtown Manhattan for dinner with friends including tennis ace Serena Williams, designer Misha Nonoo, "Suits" actress Sarah Rafferty, brand consultant Benita Litt and her college friend Lindsay Roth.
She stayed in what is reportedly the most expensive hotel room in the USA - the Penthouse Suite in the five-star Mark Hotel, which costs £57,000 a night. They will also tour a high school before returning to Rabat for a reception at the official residence of the United Kingdom ambassador.
Press arrangements were in place to document the 37-year-old's moves, which coincidentally came after several friends spoke to a magazine to defend the Duchess against attacks from her father.
"She and Prince Harry have continued to push the race relations dialogue forward both near and far", she added. The North African trip is expected to be the last one overseas for Meghan before their baby is born in the spring.
While US actress and presenter Tiffany Smith, who has had minor roles in shows including Jane the Virgin, will play Meghan. Meanwhile the Daily Telegraph - said to be the Queen's favoured newspaper each morning - reported the "glamour" of the American gathering may have "surpassed" Markle's wedding previous year to Prince Harry.
At first tensions between Meghan and Kate were rumoured to be behind the move.
"It just speaks to who she is".
- How German Newspaper Bild Rated Liverpool And Bayern Munich Players
- Venezuela soldiers abandon posts at Colombia border
- Another UK Lawmaker Leaves Labour Party Amid 'Anti-Semitism' Scandal
- Watch SpaceX Bring World's First Private Lunar Mission Into Space
- Yakima County Health Officials Say So Far No Measles Cases
- Saudi Crown Prince arrives in China in last leg of Asian tour
- Morgan hails Roy and Root after record-breaking Windies win
- Deputy US AG, who oversaw Russian Federation probe, to leave in March
- Serena Williams shares a peek inside Meghan Markle's £60,000 baby shower suite
- Syrian fighters start to evacuate civilians from last Islamic State bastion