Army spokesman Major General Asif Ghafoor was speaking a week after a Pakistani-based militant group Jaish-e-Mohammed claimed responsibility for a suicide vehicle bomb attack that killed 40 Indian paramilitary policemen the Himalayan region disputed between India and Pakistan.
Reiterating his warning to choke Pakistan's water supply, Union minister Nitin Gadkari Friday said the neighbouring country won't get "even a single drop of water" from India if it continues to export terror.
At the same time, the party said, "the Prime Minister authorized Armed Forces of Pakistan to respond decisively and comprehensively to any aggression or misadventure by India".
Pakistan's military on Friday said it was not preparing for a war in the wake of the Pulwama terror attack and accused India of making threats against Islamabad. "We would like to see it stop", the United States president asserted, in a response to a question at the Oval office.
He said India was planning to build projects on three rivers flowing into Pakistan to use its share of water. And I mean, India just lost nearly 50 people with an attack. "I can understand that too", Trump said, adding that his administration was talking to authorities in both countries. "We are in talks with government on scheduled India-Pakistan clash in World Cup". "We are very much involved in that (process)", Trump told reporters at the Oval Office, reported PTI. The attack, the worst ever in the troubled area, was claimed by Pakistan-based militants. We were paying Pakistan $1.3 billion a year.
Trump claimed that his administration has developed a much better relationship with Pakistan, even after he stopped Dollars 1.3 billion in financial aid to Islamabad.
He said the United States' relation with Pakistan has developed in the last few months.
- Best ways to make your website stand out from the rest
- Jones determined to fight for Six Nations
- Brexit: Theresa May heads back to Brussels for further talks
- Syrian fighters start to evacuate civilians from last Islamic State bastion
- Pope Francis Urges Concrete Action at Vatican Abuse Summit
- Most active Western Conference teams this offseason
- Yakima County Health Officials Say So Far No Measles Cases
- #NigeriaDecides: Buhari ‘flogs’ Atiku in Obasanjo’s polling unit
- 'It Pissed Everybody Off:' Chicago Police Sounds Off on Smollett's Hoax
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester