Army spokesman Major General Asif Ghafoor was speaking a week after a Pakistani-based militant group Jaish-e-Mohammed claimed responsibility for a suicide vehicle bomb attack that killed 40 Indian paramilitary policemen the Himalayan region disputed between India and Pakistan.
Reiterating his warning to choke Pakistan's water supply, Union minister Nitin Gadkari Friday said the neighbouring country won't get "even a single drop of water" from India if it continues to export terror.
At the same time, the party said, "the Prime Minister authorized Armed Forces of Pakistan to respond decisively and comprehensively to any aggression or misadventure by India".
Pakistan's military on Friday said it was not preparing for a war in the wake of the Pulwama terror attack and accused India of making threats against Islamabad. "We would like to see it stop", the United States president asserted, in a response to a question at the Oval office.
He said India was planning to build projects on three rivers flowing into Pakistan to use its share of water. And I mean, India just lost nearly 50 people with an attack. "I can understand that too", Trump said, adding that his administration was talking to authorities in both countries. "We are in talks with government on scheduled India-Pakistan clash in World Cup". "We are very much involved in that (process)", Trump told reporters at the Oval Office, reported PTI. The attack, the worst ever in the troubled area, was claimed by Pakistan-based militants. We were paying Pakistan $1.3 billion a year.
Trump claimed that his administration has developed a much better relationship with Pakistan, even after he stopped Dollars 1.3 billion in financial aid to Islamabad.
He said the United States' relation with Pakistan has developed in the last few months.
- Defoe strengthens Euros case
- Most active Western Conference teams this offseason
- Another UK Lawmaker Leaves Labour Party Amid 'Anti-Semitism' Scandal
- Yakima County Health Officials Say So Far No Measles Cases
- Pope Francis Urges Concrete Action at Vatican Abuse Summit
- Liverpool 0 Bayern Munich 0
- Monkees member Peter Tork dies at age 77
- #NigeriaDecides: Buhari ‘flogs’ Atiku in Obasanjo’s polling unit
- Morgan hails Roy and Root after record-breaking Windies win
- Jones determined to fight for Six Nations