After the latest news emerged, lawyer Michael Avenatti announced on Twitter Monday that he would be providing a second video allegedly "showing Kelly engaged in sexual assault with a minor".
The 55-minute video allegedly features the same 14-year-old who appeared in the first one, and is believed to have R Kelly "coaching" her through various sexual situations. Kelly is accused of having penetrative and oral sex with the alleged victim multiple times between May 1, 2009 and January 31, 2010, and physically assaulting her by choking and slapping her, and at times spitting on her, throughout the relationship.
In 2008, a jury acquitted Kelly of child pornography charges that centered on a graphic video that prosecutors said showed him having sex with a girl as young as 13. The singer now is still in jail, as he hasn't been able to post the 10 percent of the $1 million bond set in order to be released until the trial.
"They can't hold you in jail on a criminal case because you haven't paid child support".
The singer's lawyer Steve Greenberg entered the plea on behalf of Kelly in a Chicago courtroom in front of the judge who will reportedly be presiding over the case.
His next court date is set for 22 March.
Avenatti also said there are two more videos that incriminate Kelly - in addition to one previously viewed by CNN that shows a man who appears to be Kelly performing sex acts with a girl.
Los Angeles-based lawyer Gloria Allred said she represents six women who have come forward to accuse Kelly of sexual abuse, including some who were featured in the documentary.
Kelly's DNA was found in semen on one of the accuser's shirts, and semen found on a shirt worn by another was submitted for DNA testing, Foxx said.
"Mr. Kelly has done absolutely nothing wrong", Greenberg told reporters.
Posting to her 77.6m followers, Gaga said: "I stand behind these women 100%, believe them, know they are suffering and in pain, and feel strongly that their voices should be heard and taken seriously".
Kelly faced similar charges in 2008 but was aquitted.
Each of the 10 charges carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison.
"He's a rock star". He doesn't need to have nonconsensual sex'.
Prosecutors claim that Kelly met the first of the four victims listed, a teenage girl, at a restaurant in 1998, where she was celebrating her 16th birthday. Probation is also an option.
- Twitter explodes as Lionel Messi bags hattrick to overcome Sevilla
- Jim Boeheim will coach against Duke Saturday; Williamson expected to sit
- Pope promises action on child abuse in Catholic Church
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Cargo jet crashes in Texas with 3 on board
- Oscars 2019: Donald Trump lashes Spike Lee over acceptance speech
- Huawei Unveils A Foldable Phone The Mate X 5G
- Chris Hemsworth to play wrestling legend Hulk Hogan in biopic
- Jussie Smollett Removed from Final Two 'Empire' Season 5 Episodes
- Best ways to make your website stand out from the rest