"Dinosaur Bar-B-Que" is facing backlash over a sandwich named after Robert Kraft, the New England Patriots owner who was arrested Friday in connection with a prostitution and human trafficking sting at a Florida massage parlor.
Harrell's bill faces challenges including timing, because 'prostitution cases are usually quick to dispose, and human trafficking cases are usually lengthy, ' Florida state attorney for the 15th Circuit Dave Aronberg said Monday. Kraft, who is worth $6 billion, was videotaped engaging in sex acts before paying with a $100 bill and another bill, police said.
Police say Kraft solicited a prostitute on at least two separate occasions at the spa within the last month and that the average cost per visit for services was $59 or $79 per hour.
■ Kraft, 77, is now scheduled to be arraigned on April 24 on two misdemeanor counts of soliciting another to commit prostitution. The documents said numerous workers were forced to live at the spas and were not allowed to leave without an escort. "Because it is a judicial matter, we will not be commenting further".
New England went on to beat the Los Angeles Rams, 13-3, in Super Bowl LIII on February 3, marking the team's sixth victory in the Big Game since 2002 - all under Kraft's ownership.
About 200 arrest warrants have been issued in recent days and more are expected. Kraft's lawyers will likely contact the county attorney and make arrangements for Kraft to come to court in Florida and turn himself in, ' WBZ's Cheryl Fiandaca said.
Aronberg added that in many human trafficking cases language barriers and Stockholm syndrome mean they victims are slow to cooperate.
The league said it is "seeking a full understanding of the facts, while ensuring that we do not interfere with an ongoing law enforcement investigation".
- Trump to depart for Vietnam tomorrow, expects more progress
- NZ dollar edges lower on worries about Aust coal exports
- Cargo jet crashes in Texas with 3 on board
- Hamilton - Mercedes was feeling better today
- Denver Weather: Front Range Snow Likely Mainly After 5 PM
- Trump says trade talks with China 'very productive'
- Oscars 2019: Donald Trump lashes Spike Lee over acceptance speech
- Jones determined to fight for Six Nations
- Chris Hemsworth to play wrestling legend Hulk Hogan in biopic
- Huawei's foldable 5G phone Mate X launched at MWC 2019: Key highlights