It's now important to settle down in the Premier League and understand the mentality of the PL.
Unfortunately, that proved to be the final clear-cut opening in the half as both sides struggled mount any serious chances in the latter stages of the stanza.
Burnley resumed in determined fashion as they launched a series of long balls at the Newcastle defence, but they were nearly caught once again on the break within seven minutes of the restart when Ayoze Perez played Almiron in and saw Heaton make a vital one-on-one save. I appreciate them so much.
After Aleksandar Mitrovic's departure last summer, Newcastle needed someone who could lead the line on his own, and Rondon was signed on loan.
Over that eight-game period, only the two Manchester clubs have won more points.
Newcastle have picked up 10 points from their last five league gams and have moved up to 15th in the table, which means they are three points above the relegation places. I think there are not too many English players with his quality.
"He's probably not registered how quickly it happens, but he does go through and score and that would have been really tough for us to take, if we didn't win, really hard to swallow".
He said: "I bet there are Spurs players watching this game right now thinking "blimey, how on earth did we lose to these at the weekend". That looks worth backing.
I think it's quite long now", Benitez joked at a pre-match news conference, adding: "I think you know my answer.
When asked what he thought of speculation linking him to the job, the Burnley boss said: "I'm still here, I've been here six, approaching six-and-a-half years". He was one of those rare Geordies recruited by Burnley during the 1960s and 1970s who had actually played for United, joining a club that was well-served by Jack Hixon, their North-East scout. "It's not the priority- the priority is Huddersfield and getting the points to stay up". He had three shots on target while his other effort on goal hit the post.
- Future Smartphones Will Have Google Assistant Physical Buttons
- NZ dollar edges lower on worries about Aust coal exports
- Donald Trump Didn't Like Spike Lee's Oscar Acceptance Speech
- Meghan Markle flaunts a bespoke Dior gown in Morocco
- Jim Boeheim will coach against Duke Saturday; Williamson expected to sit
- Tristan Thompson And Jordyn Woods Agreed To Deny Tryst If Caught
- Trump says trade talks with China 'very productive'
- Trump's ex-campaign manager Manafort doesn't deserve leniency: Counsel
- Chris Hemsworth to play wrestling legend Hulk Hogan in biopic
- Oscars 2019: Donald Trump lashes Spike Lee over acceptance speech