Garner may only be 17, but he is one of United's most promising academy products.
"We've gone there, we've got a point and we have to take the positives from that because when we take a deep breath, we're sitting top of the table".
"Of course, you have seen what I have chosen".
"But it's the Premier League, there are going to be a lot of twists and turns and I do believe it'll go right to the wire".
Executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward and co-chairman Joel Glazer recently met with Solskjaer's agent and it wouldn't come as a surprise if the Norwegian has already been told the job will be his if he clinches Champions League qualification. "What more do you want from him?"
Liverpool and Manchester United played out a bore 0-0 draw at Old Trafford on Sunday. Rashy, we're still waiting to see how his ankle is responding to the treatment.
"Muscle is not so hard to get rid of and he's lean, but he's muscly".
Against Liverpool, with players dropping like flies, it provided United with a firm defensive structure.
England legend Lineker was watching the game unfold and praised Lukaku for his finish as he gave Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men the lead.
"Easy isn't it? If we win every game we win the league".
"We need to take that as a mark of respect and not shy away from it, stand up to that and show them why there is respect". The performances of McTominay and Pereira against Liverpool are testament to that.
He said: "We'll have 11 players on the pitch on Wednesday night as well".
"But he's a warrior, he's a Manc and he knows what this means".
Lukaku has previously spoken of his "hope" at getting the chance to play for the Old Lady previously. You look more to the time it needs sometimes to settle.
"I was in Russian Federation for the World Cup and I got three videos and I saw someone who was going to come back and be good".
- Donald Trump Didn't Like Spike Lee's Oscar Acceptance Speech
- Jim Boeheim will coach against Duke Saturday; Williamson expected to sit
- Huawei Unveils A Foldable Phone The Mate X 5G
- Michael Cohen to accuse Trump of racism and criminal conduct
- Kelly has posted bond and will be released from jail soon
- Fears 'Momo Challenge' may lead to child deaths
- Oscars 2019: Donald Trump lashes Spike Lee over acceptance speech
- Twitter explodes as Lionel Messi bags hattrick to overcome Sevilla
- Newcastle United to break club transfer record in May
- Theresa May opens door to delaying Brexit beyond March 29