Following a week of speculation over what happened between Khloe's baby daddy and Kylie Jenner's best friend, Khloe appears to have hinted they slept together.
Woods allegedly contacted Khloe that day and claimed she was acting as a "watchdog" over Tristan to make sure nothing "inappropriate" occurred, but didn't mention anything about Harden.
The Kardashians are not pleased with Woods's decision to take her side of the story public, and why should they be?
Khloé Kardashian attends the Fashion Nova x Cardi B Collaboration Launch Event at Boulevard3 on November 14, 2018 in Hollywood, California.
Kardashian, who gave birth to daughter True days after those reports, ultimately forgave Thompson then, but officially ended their relationship last week after learning about the most recent incident, E!
"Jordyn was insecure and always known as [Kylie Jenner's] BFF, so once she started getting attention on her own as her own person from Tristan, she didn't know how to handle it", an insider told Us Weekly. The legal going on TV age should b 26. "I constantly see her in everything, though".
The "Girls" creator and star took to Twitter to discuss the headline-making scandal, and called for compassion towards Kylie Jenner's longtime best friend. "She can apologize but can't talk about anything really beyond that in terms of the family".
"Hi loves, wanted you to know that I appreciate you!" she wrote. "I love you! Thank you Thank you!" "Until then keep in mind to be kind to one another".
- Donald Trump Didn't Like Spike Lee's Oscar Acceptance Speech
- Tristan Thompson And Jordyn Woods Agreed To Deny Tryst If Caught
- Kelly has posted bond and will be released from jail soon
- Man United face 'mutiny' if Solskjaer isn't named permanent boss
- Tesla's Elon Musk calls SEC 'broken' in new Twitter spat
- Prince Harry jokingly questions paternity of Meghan's baby
- Trump says former lawyer Cohen 'lied a lot' in Congress testimony
- Future Smartphones Will Have Google Assistant Physical Buttons
- Indian air force plane crashes in Kashmir, says Indian police official
- India confirms IAF pilot is in Pakistan's custody