According to Us Weekly, paramedics arrived at his home around 9:40 a.m. Wednesday in response to a 911 call. He is now in production for his hit show Riverdale in LA.
Luke Perry as Dylan McKay in Beverly Hills, 90210.
On Wednesday, Fox announced plans to reunite the cast of Beverly Hills, 90210, its 1990s pop-culture phenomenon, for a six-episode summer event series. He was then taken to a nearby hospital, but it's unclear as to what his condition is right now.
Our thoughts are with Perry and his family during this hard time! As of the morning of February 28, Luke's condition is not known, but HollywoodLife has reached out to reps for the 52-year-old for comment.
Ian Ziering wrote on Instagram, "No words can express what my heart feels hearing today's shocking news".
Perry's Beverly Hills, 90210 costar Shannen Doherty posted a caption-less Instagram of the two hugging during their time on the teen drama together.
Here's what you need to know about the actor, who has been enjoying a career renaissance in cult hit Riverdale.
Perry has also starred in Another World, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Fifth Element and Oz. Doctors found precancerous growth in his colon during a routine colonoscopy.
A spokesman for CW declined to comment when contacted by DailyMail.com on Thursday.
- Newcastle United to break club transfer record in May
- IAF: Pakistan scrambles jets over 'India airspace violation'
- Theresa May opens door to delaying Brexit beyond March 29
- Ryan Dzingel and Mats Zuccarello dealt in pre-deadline deals
- Tesla's Elon Musk calls SEC 'broken' in new Twitter spat
- Pakistan military 'shoots down' two Indian aircraft
- Tristan Thompson And Jordyn Woods Agreed To Deny Tryst If Caught
- Michael Cohen to accuse Trump of racism and criminal conduct
- R. Kelly pleads not guilty to all counts of aggravated sexual abuse
- Fears 'Momo Challenge' may lead to child deaths