"We draw against Bayern and then United. but it's always about showing reactions".
His second goal - a back-heeled flick - in particular caught the eye and the Senegal forward, who is enjoying his most prolific league campaign with 14 goals, revelled in "one (of the most adventurous goals) I've scored".
"It is three points for us but it was a tough game".
That setback followed hard on the heels of an equally frustrating 2-1 loss at Burnley, but while Pochettino concedes his team have played below their potential of late, the Argentine still believes they can muster an upbeat end to the season. But you have to be stable, and the boys were always stable and really fluent offensively. It is good. It is a good example of how football should look.
Divock Origi, starting for the injured Roberto Firmino, padded Liverpool's lead in the 66th minute with a solo-effort shot from the left wing. Salah goes on a mazy run and just as Watford think the danger is over, having half-cleared, Alexander-Arnold picks out Mane - who is in plenty of space - with another smart cross. I'd say Manchester City were nervous looking at that - knowing that the title is going to go right down to the wire.
"The players were an absolutely incredible bunch, all the staff were awesome for me and the supporters from the first day I walked in were incredible home and away". So Everton will have to watch out for him as we know he isn't one to score but he does a hell of a lot of work off the ball to help the team.
"How Mo played, come on that was unbelievable!" He was pretty much not playable tonight. Dominic Calvert-Lewin scored a breakaway stoppage time goal against Cardiff, however, so might retain his place. Both full-backs flying down the wing, [the] midfield was flexible, good passes, very aggressive and really involved.
Mane got the first two goals for Liverpool as they were runaway 5-0 winners over Watford on Wednesday.
"We want to use our power and our skills but there are different games to play".
With any Anfield nerves settled, Jurgen Klopp's men settled to dominate the first half but were unable to add to their advantage before the break.
- Labour party leader, under pressure, backs a new Brexit referendum
- Lady Gaga on Rumored Romance with Bradley Cooper: 'Fooled Ya'
- Trump says former lawyer Cohen 'lied a lot' in Congress testimony
- Man United face 'mutiny' if Solskjaer isn't named permanent boss
- Michael Cohen to accuse Trump of racism and criminal conduct
- Theresa May opens door to delaying Brexit beyond March 29
- Men Dies In Dark Phoenix Trailer (Spoiler)
- Leicester confirm appointment of Rodgers as manager
- Indian air force plane crashes in Kashmir, says Indian police official
- Tristan Thompson And Jordyn Woods Agreed To Deny Tryst If Caught