"We don't play PlayStation".
Jurgen Klopp, meanwhile, made his approach clear with the second-string side named in Liverpool's FA Cup defeat to Wolves back in January, but the German should be wise enough to avoid repeating that mistake in Europe, as it becomes a unsafe game if you start trying to pick and choose the matches you want to win or lose. It would be another big setback after a couple of minor slip-ups in the last month, it would add more doubts and that's what you don't want. It's a really disappointing question, I have to say.
When the reporter suggested he might have brought on another attacker, Klopp said it was not the right moment to take a cavalier approach. It's not like that.
"But scoring is not a final thing - I still have to work hard because everything you have done in football is forgotten and it's about the future".
Liverpool have a free midweek, as they prepare for a must-win game at home to Burnley on Sunday. "But of course it's not exactly what we wanted, but it's something [that] is easy to accept because, how I said, hard game".
'Of course, you'd never play to lose a game but it will be in Liverpool's favour if they have a clean run as they can get everyone fresh.
He then continued to discuss the incident on social media before making his account private, stating it was "just a bit of banter between Charlie and Klopp at the end".
"Maybe they are now afraid, huh?"
- Trump tweets Cohen grilling may have led to failure with N. Korea
- Pakistan says Indian aircraft "released a payload" after crossing frontier, no casualties
- Tesla Model 3 vs Polestar 2: performance, features, batteries, and price
- Trump says he’ll issue order protecting campus free speech
- Impactful Snow Storm Heading Our Way Sunday
- Actor Luke Perry dead at 52 after suffering massive stroke, TMZ reports
- UFC 235: Jones vs. Smith Results
- Former FSU DE Burns turning heads with NFL Combine workout
- Lynne Patton: I was not a 'prop' at Michael Cohen hearing
- Elon Musk's SpaceX takes major step towards reviving United States astronaut presence