"He's the best player in the draft in my opinion". He bested Jamel Dean of Auburn by one-one-hundredth of a second.
The 17 NFL Draft hopefuls at the quarterback position began the week with interviews and medical testing, followed by the all-important measurements in mid-week. "If the G-Men like Haskins - a Jersey-born kid who threw 50 touchdowns against top competition in his one full year as a starter - they should snag him, and let him eventually take the torch from Eli".
Sweat had 9 sacks past year and 50 total tackles for Mississippi State.
-Former Mississippi State safety Johnathan Abram was kept out of Senior Bowl practices because he didn't end up being all the way healthy, but he made up for it in Indy.
During West's second run the broadcast crew on the NFL Network heaped praise on Kentucky's turnaround under Mark Stoops.
Ole Miss wide receiver DK Metcalf wowed scouts, fans, and media alike at his NFL Combine showing, posting some impressive numbers while looking every bit as freakish as his early photos showed.
For now, seeing Thompson with a cast on his right hand at the Combine won't help his stock.
At 6'2, 228 pounds, Harry ran a 4.53 40-yard dash and had a vertical jump of 38.5 inches.
Nasir Adderly, Delaware: Put him in the same category as Thompson as a borderline first-round pick who sat out the drills with an injury (high ankle sprain).
- President Trump Embraces American Flag Before CPAC Speech
- Redskins would win big with a Josh Rosen trade
- Actor Luke Perry dead at 52 after suffering massive stroke, TMZ reports
- More Than 20 Killed After A Series Of Deadly Tornadoes Hits Alabama
- California towns cut off by floods
- Former FSU DE Burns turning heads with NFL Combine workout
- Top House Dems Request Documents from WH on Trump’s Communications With Putin
- ‘Game of Thrones’ unveils first full-length trailer for final season
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: Early goal key to success against PSG
- Explosive devices found at Waterloo station, Heathrow and City airports