"He's the best player in the draft in my opinion". He bested Jamel Dean of Auburn by one-one-hundredth of a second.
The 17 NFL Draft hopefuls at the quarterback position began the week with interviews and medical testing, followed by the all-important measurements in mid-week. "If the G-Men like Haskins - a Jersey-born kid who threw 50 touchdowns against top competition in his one full year as a starter - they should snag him, and let him eventually take the torch from Eli".
Sweat had 9 sacks past year and 50 total tackles for Mississippi State.
-Former Mississippi State safety Johnathan Abram was kept out of Senior Bowl practices because he didn't end up being all the way healthy, but he made up for it in Indy.
During West's second run the broadcast crew on the NFL Network heaped praise on Kentucky's turnaround under Mark Stoops.
Ole Miss wide receiver DK Metcalf wowed scouts, fans, and media alike at his NFL Combine showing, posting some impressive numbers while looking every bit as freakish as his early photos showed.
For now, seeing Thompson with a cast on his right hand at the Combine won't help his stock.
At 6'2, 228 pounds, Harry ran a 4.53 40-yard dash and had a vertical jump of 38.5 inches.
Nasir Adderly, Delaware: Put him in the same category as Thompson as a borderline first-round pick who sat out the drills with an injury (high ankle sprain).
- Klopp blames wind after Liverpool see title momentum swing Man City's way
- Actor Luke Perry dead at 52 after suffering massive stroke, TMZ reports
- Modis policies highlighted Kashmir on global forums, says Qureshi
- India, Pakistani Forces Continue Deadly Artillery Fire In Kashmir
- Trump says he’ll issue order protecting campus free speech
- UFC 235: Jones vs. Smith Results
- ‘Game of Thrones’ unveils first full-length trailer for final season
- Tesla Model 3 vs Polestar 2: performance, features, batteries, and price
- Jason Witten ends retirement, back with Dallas Cowboys
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: I’ve spoken to Man United about summer transfers