Brendan Rodgers lost his first match in charge of Leicester City on Sunday afternoon, and after the defeat at Watford their fans were less than complimentary about one of their defenders used in the game.
Watford clinched victory in the second minute of added time as Troy Deeney latched on to a poor goal -kick by Leicester custodian Kasper Schmeichel and fed substitute Gray, who held his nerve to score.
After Schmeichel mishit a pass, Deeney sent substitute Gray clear to score the victor for the second home Premier League game in a row, leaving Rodgers furious.
Rodgers also hopes Celtic fans will, in time, forgive him for quitting with an unprecedented Treble Treble in sight.
Rodgers led Celtic to seven consecutive trophies and collected Scottish Premiership, Scottish Cup and Scottish League Cup winners medals in 2017 and 2018.
Celtic supporters are keen to see the club sign Scott Sinclair up to a new contract after reports in The Scottish Sun that he could end up leaving the Hoops this summer. But the biggest challenge for Rodgers will be his relationship with the club's senior players.
"It was a shock and they are probably angry but eventually reality will set in and the work we did will be appreciated".
Rodgers' impact has already been welcomed by the Leicester squad, with the 46-year-old lifting the mood at their Belvoir Drive training ground.
His goals and all round play will need to be replaced, but we can look forward to a big cash windfall when he does leave.
"I don't know if it's more hard but it's different", Gracia said.
- Trump says he’ll issue order protecting campus free speech
- Advances in stem cell treatment give hope to millions with 'incurable' diseases
- U.S., China Reportedly Close To Trade Deal
- USA trade curbs with Turkey at odds with 'mutual objectives'
- Actor Luke Perry dead at 52 after suffering massive stroke, TMZ reports
- Zeldin: 'No Doubt' There's Double Standard in Omar Anti-Semitism Controversy
- A Fun, Worthwhile Must-See For MCU Fans — CAPTAIN MARVEL Review
- U.S. a step closer in getting Huawei CFO to stand trial
- Scientists report a 2nd person has been cured of HIV
- More Than 20 Killed After A Series Of Deadly Tornadoes Hits Alabama