Azpilicueta believes there is now all to play for as four sides scrap it out for two spots behind Manchester City and Liverpool, with the Spaniard telling Chelsea's official website: "Now, after the last results, Tottenham is in the race to make the top four, that is clear".
"There were a lot of factors that made us think, "Wow!"
Kepa's return nearly started in embarrassing fashion when he made a complete hash of catching Kevin McDonald's cross in a swirling wind, the ball slipping through his grasp as he was challenged by Ryan Babel. He paid for it with the club and the team. "Now the situation is closed", Sarri said. Those two places are the difference between a solid season and a poor one, and it does not help that the fans are no longer on Sarris's side. Regardless, the way things stand at the moment, the Blues' top four hopes are very much alive.
"I think so, otherwise it's impossible to do this job".
"I have a few friends at the club and everybody speaks to me amazingly well about Kepa". In England, the season is really very hard.
For all the talk about "player power" and Sarri confronting it: there was very little of that in action this week.
Roman Abramovich wants Chelsea ace out of the club after his row with manager Maurizio Sarri, according to report. "This is big". In the end, it looks like it was not big because it looks like a misunderstanding. I could have done it in another way. With him, I know him very well and know very well it wasn't the right solution [to omit him]. With another man I could have done it in another way, but I know him well. Every match is very hard and mentally very expensive. He made a mistake and [we had] a misunderstanding.
Former Chelsea midfielder Scott Parker will take charge of the Cottagers on Sunday in his first match as a front-line manager but Sarri was sparing in his advice.
Maurizio Sarri claims to have no idea what we all mean when we talk about "Sarri-ball" but if the possession-based attacking philosophy is defined by an overreliance on Jorginho, then it came up trumps at Craven Cottage yesterday, as the Brazil-born Italian midfielder scored the victor in a heated derby. It is very important for our group and our dressing room. Of course, for him, it's not easy a first season in this football with a new team.
"We were talking about the problem of the next pre-season".
"I'm so happy that they beat Tottenham because the best way to put water on the fire is to win matches. We'll try to take the maximum points". "We could have killed the match, but we were not able to do so". The Blues lined up in a 4-5-1 / 4-2-3-1 formation as opposed to the normal 4-3-3. His behaviour during the week was very good. That was very important for our confidence.
- House Democrats Launch Massive Trump Investigation, Demanding Info from 81 People
- Trump tweets Cohen grilling may have led to failure with N. Korea
- Jonny Evans hoping Brendan Rodgers can bring Celtic’s flair to Leicester City
- Actor Luke Perry dead at 52 after suffering massive stroke, TMZ reports
- 'Game Of Thrones' Season 8 Trailer Is Massive
- Kelly Denies Sexual Abuse Allegations in Explosive Interview
- Second Person Goes Into HIV Remission After Stem Cell Treatment
- At least seven missing in Alabama after deadly weekend tornadoes
- Top House Dems Request Documents from WH on Trump’s Communications With Putin
- ‘Game of Thrones’ unveils first full-length trailer for final season