"I am fighting for my f--g life!"
In an increasingly emotional and heated interview with Gayle King on CBS This Morning, Kelly denied all allegations of abuse, and cried as he claimed his ex was "destroying" his name and making it impossible for him to work and subsequently earn an income. "Y'all killing me with this (expletive)".
"I'm trying to have a relationship with my kids and I can't do it" because of the sexual abuse allegations, he shouted.
He insisted people were trying to ruin his 30-year career, but then said his fight was "not about music". And y'all trying to kill me.
"CBS This Morning" aired the second installment of its interview with the embattled singer Thursday.
Clary claimed that her parents encouraged her to pretend to be older when she first met Kelly.
Savage backed up Clary's account of the situation.
The 52-year-old R&B singer was taken into custody after Wednesday's hearing for failing to pay ex-wife, Andrea Kelly, more than $161,000 in back child support by today's court-mandated deadline.
In 2002 Kelly was indicted on 13 counts of child pornography, but was acquitted of all charges in 2008. "I just knew that I was never in danger", she added. Their parents say they are brainwashed.
R. Kelly counters that he has never been convicted of child sexual abuse, sexual assault or domestic violence. After his arrest in Chicago last month, he used the interview as a way to tell his side of the story. Kelly's team only had two stipulations, King said. I'm not Lucifer. I'm a man. "So when I met him, he thought that I was 18". And if things don't work out, Lifetime - these girls were older.
When a reporter asked Johnson how Kelly was feeling about going back to jail, he replied, "Depressed, deflated, upset".
"R. Kelly has been arrested again, this time over unpaid child support payments". He addressed Gaga in particular in his interview with King. Among the supporters was recent Oscar victor Lady Gaga. "So what I was really thinking to myself was: I'm not done with this interview, so I'm going to let him have his moment".
Get push notifications with news, features and more.
In an interview with Gayle King (the remainder airs on Friday), both Azriel Clary and Joycelyn Savage confirmed they are in relationships with R. Kelly and professed their love for him. Kelly said he has never had sex with anyone younger than 17, and has never kept anyone in his home against their will, as he has been accused of doing.
"I just knew that I was never in danger", she said.
"CBS This Morning" airs at 7 a.m. weekdays.
- Zeldin: 'No Doubt' There's Double Standard in Omar Anti-Semitism Controversy
- Kelly Denies Sexual Abuse Allegations in Explosive Interview
- Klopp blames wind after Liverpool see title momentum swing Man City's way
- House Democrats Launch Massive Trump Investigation, Demanding Info from 81 People
- Actor Luke Perry dead at 52 after suffering massive stroke, TMZ reports
- Travis Scott Responds To Kylie Jenner's "Self-Made Billionaire" Status
- Gonzalo HIGUAIN scores opening goal for Chelsea in win against Fulham
- Brie Larson And Sam Jackson Tell Truth & Lies On 'Carpool Karaoke'
- At least seven missing in Alabama after deadly weekend tornadoes
- Indiana Hoosiers bouncing back thanks to guys not on the scouting report