"Hell no", Sharpe emphatically declared.
Antonio Brown's antics in Pittsburgh have undoubtedly scared away some teams that would otherwise be willing to trade for him.
Antonio Brown could have his new home before the week is over.
GM Kevin Colbert said on Wednesday he would not totally rule any team out, but would be judicious in the process. The New York Jets and Arizona Cardinals won't be trading for Brown, Rapoport said. With no second-round pick to work with, the Jets just may not have had the draft capital or the desire to get a deal done.
I went back through Brown's last few games with the Steelers-of course, the season finale against the Bengals wasn't part of that, because he was inactive after blowing off practices that week.
Most recently, Brown sat down the ESPN's Jeff Darlington for an interview where he continued to take shots at Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger. Teams who trade for Brown are inviting all the drama and baggage he brings in his helicopter or Rolls Royce.
There's also the fact that in the past, Jon Gruden has been effusive with his praise of the 30-year-old Brown, who had 104 catches, 1,297 yards and a league-leading 15 touchdown receptions last season. The Pittsburgh Steelers will surely do everything in their power to commence a deal prior to that specific date.
Wherever Brown ends up he's going to look for a restructured contract.
- A Fun, Worthwhile Must-See For MCU Fans — CAPTAIN MARVEL Review
- 4 potential Raiders draft picks who dominated the NFL Scouting Combine
- Top House Dems Request Documents from WH on Trump’s Communications With Putin
- Brie Larson, Samuel L Jackson, Clark Gregg and others in attendance
- Second minister quits over Justin Trudeau and bribery case
- Trump encircled: House Democrats launch sprawling probe into 'abuse of power'
- ‘Game of Thrones’ unveils first full-length trailer for final season
- Oprah Winfrey To Speak With Michael Jackson Accusers On HBO
- Manchester United stars separated after dramatic bust-up
- Indiana Hoosiers bouncing back thanks to guys not on the scouting report