Recent Los Angeles Lakers rumors will shock some people. The Lakers (30-35) have lost four in a row and eight of their last 10. Rondo not sitting with his team, absorbing yet another Lakers loss in a deteriorating season, perfectly illustrates one of the most glaring problems on a team full of them.
The Lakers sit 10th in the Western Conference standings and 4 1/2 games behind the San Antonio Spurs for the eighth seed with 19 games remaining.
James has also dished out his fair share of assists during his 16 National Basketball Association seasons, CBS Sports reports.
Over the course of his career, Anthony has averaged 24.0 points, 6.5 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game.
Get the latest sports news updates.
LeBron James moved past Michael Jordan into fourth place on the NBA's career scoring list Wednesday night.
The four-time MVP signed a long-term contract with the Lakers in the summer of 2018, and Walton stayed focused on the long view with James from the very start.
Well, those plans have changed as James will see his minutes cut down drastically. "For now, makes more sense for Lakers to use minutes on young players than a 34-year-old FA".
A few days earlier, James appeared in his 15th All-Star Game.
Formal recognition of James moving up the scoring list. They were instructed by the league that nothing was to be done to interrupt the flow of the game.
The organization will focus on playing their rising stars, including Kyle Kuzma, Brandon Ingram and Lonzo Ball, instead of setting its sights on Anthony, the report noted.
- Indiana Hoosiers bouncing back thanks to guys not on the scouting report
- USA trade deficits hit record high following Trump tariff wars
- Here's What R. Kelly Says Happened to His Millions
- SpaceX Crew Dragon returns from ISS to Earth
- Manchester United stars separated after dramatic bust-up
- A Fun, Worthwhile Must-See For MCU Fans — CAPTAIN MARVEL Review
- Advances in stem cell treatment give hope to millions with 'incurable' diseases
- Explaining Captain Marvel’s Post-Credits Scene
- Jon Gruden called Antonio Brown the hardest-working player he’s ever seen
- Antonio Brown denies report that he's being traded to Bills