Precipitation starts as a bit of a rainy mix in the metro for a solid couple of hours before transitioning to heavy snow by the early to midafternoon on Saturday.
Monday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 29. WEATHER DETAILS BELOW TWEETs.
Mr Holley said Monday would again be blustery, but the wind speeds would not reach as high as over the weekend. Over the northern half of the country showers will be wintry with the risk of hail. Clouding over from the southwest later today with rain pushing in towards evening. Low around 33. East wind 5 to 10 miles per hour.
The storm will move out Sunday night. Lows of minus 1 to plus 2 degrees.
The system will also bring gusty winds up to 70 or 80 kms/h on Sunday.
At night, cloudy, with a low around 66. Southern parts of the United Kingdom will be mainly dry with sunny spells. Cloud will increase from the west during the day.
Today (Saturday): A windy day, with early rain and hill snow across Northern England clearing. A Wind Advisory has also been issued for the afternoon, as gusts of 40 to 50mph will be possible after Noon through about 7pm. "Meanwhile, it may be that places in the far south, as well as the far north of the warning area, see little or any snow".
This will be very heavy, wet, slushy, nearly concrete-style snow, unlike what we saw in February. The wind will blow from the northwest through the afternoon and begin to diminish overnight. Highest temperatures of 7 to 10 degrees.
"In areas where temperatures remain below the freezing mark, this precipitation could fall briefly as freezing rain before temperatures rise above zero", the special weather statement reads. Southwest wind 5 to 10 miles per hour.
Stay tuned over the weekend for more detailed information on this weather-maker.flooding could become a MAJOR concern next week. The storm could cause potentially risky conditions, especially for those traveling.
- Smart money points to Trump charge
- Gayle King interviews 2 women who are reportedly dating R. Kelly
- LeBron James says Luke Walton's voice has been one of few constants
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury
- Perez asked Zidane to come back to Madrid, claims Calderon
- Paul Merson states his prediction for Liverpool FC v Burnley
- Backed forces holding 2,000 ISIS fighters in Syria | newkerala.com #109581
- Best ways to make your website stand out from the rest
- Jungle Boy Releases Statement On The Passing Of His Father Luke Perry
- Here's What R. Kelly Says Happened to His Millions