Liverpool have picked up 22 points from the last 27 available against Burnley (W7-D1-L1).
Gomez has not played for Liverpool since his leg was fractured in a heated clash at Burnley in December.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has emerged the victor of the Premier League Manager of the Month award for February. So, when Burnley travel to Anfield on Sunday for the lunch-time kick-off, it is fair to say that both teams will have something to play for. I look at a squad of players, some of whom I'm still friends with. I am not ready for mind games because I am not interested.
Klopp may now look to rotate his troops Xherdan Shaqiri hoping for a recall.
De Bruyne will have played in just seven of City's 30 league games this term if, as expected, he misses out against Watford.
Here's how they could line up against Sean Dyche's team. Westwood, Cork, Hendrick and McNeil will form the midfield while Barnes and Wood are set to be retained up front.
Answers: 1. West Brom in 2010-11 and Wimbledon in 1999-00. 2.
Tottenham, who have managed only one point from their last three Premier League games, will have to do without their manager Maurico Pochettino on the sidelines, though.
The Reds host Burnley on Sunday knowing they will be four adrift of the champions if Pep Guardiola's side defeat Watford a day earlier. Well, truth be said, Liverpool have let the baton slip over the last two away games and even winning all the remaining nine games might not be enough for them to win the title.
Virgil van Dijk. Alongside Ben Mee.
"It is normal that the supporters want it more than anyone", he said.
And City's gruelling schedule, as they continue to compete for four trophies, has clearly impacted upon, not only De Bruyne but a number of other players, with Fernandinho and Aymeric Laporte also suffering recent injuries. Especially this year because the race is so tight.
Finding value in such lopsided contests can prove tricky but there's mileage in dipping down into Betfair Sportsbook's Same Game Multi market where a Liverpool win, Over 2.5 Goals and Sadio Mane to score can be snapped up at 11/8.
"Certain people will see it as failure but that is football and opinions". We can expect Liverpool to go out with attacking intent against a resurgent but defensive Burnley side and expect the Reds to win with a comfortable scoreline.
- Brie Larson And Sam Jackson Tell Truth & Lies On 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Here's What R. Kelly Says Happened to His Millions
- Samsung explains why Galaxy Fold’s innie is better than an outie
- Oprah Winfrey To Speak With Michael Jackson Accusers On HBO
- Gonzalo HIGUAIN scores opening goal for Chelsea in win against Fulham
- Samuel L. Jackson's Been Trolling Us All About Captain Marvel's Powers
- SpaceX Crew Dragon returns from ISS to Earth
- Venezuela expels German ambassador for backing Guaido
- A Fun, Worthwhile Must-See For MCU Fans — CAPTAIN MARVEL Review
- Kelly Denies Sexual Abuse Allegations in Explosive Interview