Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez arrive for the 2018 Met Gala on May 7, 2018, at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NY.
J. Lo and A-Rod have been dating since 2017, and moved in together that same year.
"I was having lunch somewhere and I saw him as he passed by", she recalled.
Rodriguez also shared an Instagram story about the definition of a "soulmate", "someone who inspires you to complete yourself". "They have a really great relationship and everyone gets along very well".
The singer said previous year that she and Alex understand one another well.
"Yes. I'll be your Maid of Honor", the comedian, 61, wrote, commenting on the engagement photo - which she was actually tagged in by Lopez, as Comments by Celebs pointed out.
"He did. He texted me earlier today", DeGeneres claimed.
"It was just one of those things where you feel compelled to do something you wouldn't normally do", Jennifer Lopez previously told Vanity Fair of their choice to make their relationship public. They're so over the top happy and in love. Let us know in the comments section below.
He said: "We just love spending time together".
"Kids are so handsome and open to love and new friends".
"It's what it's all about, It's a good time for us and it's great to be supportive and loving towards each other".
In 2004, she married singer Marc Anthony before divorcing in 2014.
Another high-profile wedding of the stars is on the way and big congratulations are in order for the happy couple!
- Turning back the clock on daylight saving time
- Southampton stun Tottenham to boost bid for Premier League survival
- Zuckerberg Announces Big Changes To Facebook. Here’s What People Should Expect
- Demands for air strike proof making Pakistan 'happy': Modi
- LeBron James says Luke Walton's voice has been one of few constants
- Kelly Accused of Giving 13-Year Old Girl Herpes
- Backed forces holding 2,000 ISIS fighters in Syria | newkerala.com #109581
- Duke star Zion Williamson out vs. North Carolina
- Jon Gruden called Antonio Brown the hardest-working player he’s ever seen
- Joe Jonas Pokes fun at priyanka chopra-nick Jonas' wedding