Meghan, who is expecting her first child next month, held the event close to her heart.
The Duchess will be very sad to see her go, but is excited for her as Amy has exciting plans ahead including spending some time overseas.
A friend of Pickerill insisted to the Mail she enjoys a good relationship with Meghan, adding, "She has agreed to stay on to help them with the birth of the baby and organize their new household, but will then move on". By her side was Prince Harry, looking sharp in a navy suit and silver tie.
Now the Duchess is helping him kick the discomfort, using her own acting knowledge to encourage him to become the confident public speaker she knows he can be.
"Seeing Meghan Markle wear the NONIE Trench Dress. with such elegance and grace is beyond exciting!"
Meghan's personal assistant Melissa Touabti resigned just six months into the job. "I don't think I look identical to Meghan Markle, but I do see our similarities a lot more now, my nose definitely resembles hers more closely".
Kensington Palace has been contacted for a comment.
The royal couple visited Commonwealth countries for their first oversees tour past year. The royal couple were given a tour by Canadian high commissioner Janice Charette, who apparently told them: "We trust that your visit to Canada House today has served as a reminder of happy times spent in Canada".
The Duchess of Sussex teamed the bottle green ensemble, which is estimated to have cost around £8, 000, with a Givenchy clutch, £568 Maison Birks opal earrings and a £363 Kismet by Milka bracelet, bringing the total to nearly £9,000.
- Guardiola not interested in Juventus move as Man City continue title bid
- Samsung explains why Galaxy Fold’s innie is better than an outie
- LeBron James says Luke Walton's voice has been one of few constants
- Duke star Zion Williamson out vs. North Carolina
- Palestinian Leaders Angered As U.S. Moves Main Diplomatic Mission
- Google’s Crazy Reservation-Making A.I. Is Coming to iPhone
- Turning back the clock on daylight saving time
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez are engaged
- What Pope Francis Said About Women On International Women’s Day
- CT Dems hope vote condemning anti-Semitism ends furor