"The Board of Directors has also agreed the appointment of Zinedine Zidane as the new coach of Real Madrid with immediate incorporation for the remainder of the season and the next three, until June 30, 2022".
"It has been hard from outside looking in". I did it as a player, and now again as a coach.
"I'm just happy to come back".
"The Real Madrid board of directors, which met today, Monday 11 March 2019, has chose to terminate Santiago Solari's contract as first-team coach, whilst Real Madrid have offered him the opportunity to remain at the club", read a club statement.
The only stumbling block was convincing Zidane to return to his former club.
"Things will have to change". As the president says I am happy to be coming home. Zidane, simply on the basis of the CV he has as a player and manager at the club, very much appears the man to provide that.
As footballers we like to do our talking on the pitch but this season is not turning out that way. "First we need to look at what we need now and after that, what we need for the coming seasons".
The incident between long-time defensive colleagues Ramos and Marcelo took place towards the end of Saturday's session at Madrid's Valdebebas training ground.
- Southampton stun Tottenham to boost bid for Premier League survival
- Explaining Captain Marvel’s Post-Credits Scene
- $161,000 child support paid to get R Kelly out of jail
- Paul Merson states his prediction for Liverpool FC v Burnley
- Hospitality job gains keep Mass. unemployment at 3.1%
- CT Dems hope vote condemning anti-Semitism ends furor
- Zuckerberg Announces Big Changes To Facebook. Here’s What People Should Expect
- Samsung explains why Galaxy Fold’s innie is better than an outie
- What Pope Francis Said About Women On International Women’s Day
- Google’s Crazy Reservation-Making A.I. Is Coming to iPhone