"The Board of Directors has also agreed the appointment of Zinedine Zidane as the new coach of Real Madrid with immediate incorporation for the remainder of the season and the next three, until June 30, 2022".
"It has been hard from outside looking in". I did it as a player, and now again as a coach.
"I'm just happy to come back".
"The Real Madrid board of directors, which met today, Monday 11 March 2019, has chose to terminate Santiago Solari's contract as first-team coach, whilst Real Madrid have offered him the opportunity to remain at the club", read a club statement.
The only stumbling block was convincing Zidane to return to his former club.
"Things will have to change". As the president says I am happy to be coming home. Zidane, simply on the basis of the CV he has as a player and manager at the club, very much appears the man to provide that.
As footballers we like to do our talking on the pitch but this season is not turning out that way. "First we need to look at what we need now and after that, what we need for the coming seasons".
The incident between long-time defensive colleagues Ramos and Marcelo took place towards the end of Saturday's session at Madrid's Valdebebas training ground.
- Samsung explains why Galaxy Fold’s innie is better than an outie
- As blackout eases, Venezuela braces for rival rallies
- Antonio Brown denies report that he's being traded to Bills
- What Pope Francis Said About Women On International Women’s Day
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez are engaged
- Explaining Captain Marvel’s Post-Credits Scene
- Guardiola not interested in Juventus move as Man City continue title bid
- ‘Captain Marvel’ unstoppable at the box office in debut weekend
- $161,000 child support paid to get R Kelly out of jail
- Google’s Crazy Reservation-Making A.I. Is Coming to iPhone