What can fans expect from the show tonight?
Audiences were left hanging Monday night after Part 1 of the season finale when Colton knocked on Cassie's door.
But what happened? When the producers caught up with Underwood the next day, he remained coy about what happened between him and Randolph during the Fantasy Suite.
Brown first entered the franchise as a contestant on Colton Underwood's season of The Bachelor, and she told PEOPLE that the experience taught her valuable lessons about herself and ultimately prepared her for her next step.
Chris Harrison made the announcement during the live show! Now I want to continue knowing every part of me and being able to be like, This is me, take it or leave it. Who is it? What do we know? Now, with a newfound sense of self and a little southern charm, she is readier than ever to find her true love, when she stars in the milestone 15th season of "The Bachelorette", premiering MONDAY, MAY 13 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.
Bachelor Twitter, however, isn't entirely convinced.
Randolph added a P.S. - "you still give me butterflies" - a reference to the box of butterflies she brought Underwood on the first night of The Bachelor. It was clear as day who they were grooming up there for the next lead. The last 4 months, just focusing on "us" have been unbelievable and you have become my best friend.
'This is something I really believe in, ' Hannah said. Check it out below. If you put a commitment-phobic young woman in a room with her skeptic of a dad, who's convinced she's not ready for a relationship, then yeah, chances are she's going to pull the plug. Chris Harrison wasn't wrong in saying the finale is a 1,000 on a scale from 1 to 10. On the show, Colton and Cassie said they aren't moving in together and aren't looking to rush an engagement, and Cassie revealed her feelings for Colton in a touching video package. Here is everything you need to know. "What happened last night was great for our relationship". The finale saw Underwood reuniting with Cassie Randolph, who broke up with him in last week's episode because of her unreadiness to become engaged. The "fence jump" mention is, of course, a reference to Colton storming away from the cameras and jumping over an eight-foot fence after Cassie dumped him.
Colton smiled. "A gentleman never kisses and tells", he said.
Hannah finished seventh on Colton's season, making it to Colton's hometown and meeting his parents before getting eliminated.
- Why presidential budget requests are usually dead on arrival, explained
- Ethiopian Airlines flight carrying 149 passengers crashes
- Tesla to raise prices, backtracks on closing most stores
- Moon adviser says ‘all-or-nothing’ United States approach toward N. Korea won’t work
- European Central Bank holds interest rates steady to curb eurozone slowdown
- Palestinian Leaders Angered As U.S. Moves Main Diplomatic Mission
- US Olympic cyclist found dead in her home at age 23
- Ho-Hum. More Boring Success for SpaceX as Crew Dragon Splashes Down
- Disney Grants Your Wish With Aladdin's First Full Trailer
- CT Dems hope vote condemning anti-Semitism ends furor